Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dmitri James's Pardner

Ruffles Robot

I've been called evil a few times in my life. emotion_dealwithit

I like your introduction! You sound like a cool guy. Hope you like it here!

Raider

7,250 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
Ruffles Robot
Ello, my name is Ruffles Robot! Call me Ruffles, Robo, or R. Or anything, really.

I'm a 13-year-old American who loves to listen to rock, metal, alternative, and indie rock. I usually hang around on a lot of websites, spreading my happiness around!

I can be quite the prankster when I wanna be, and love to tease. I've been called evil many times before. twisted

I am a pretty nice person though. Honest!

I love to roleplay, read manga occasionally, watch Anime, chat with people, read books, and write. I am also a pretty major game player. You can always see me with something to play games on!

Well, yeah. This is my introduction to this website. A lengthy one at that. Haha. See you guys around!
Ruffles Robot
Ello, my name is Ruffles Robot! Call me Ruffles, Robo, or R. Or anything, really.

I'm a 13-year-old American who loves to listen to rock, metal, alternative, and indie rock. I usually hang around on a lot of websites, spreading my happiness around!

I can be quite the prankster when I wanna be, and love to tease. I've been called evil many times before. twisted

I love to roleplay, read manga occasionally, watch Anime, chat with people, read books, and write. I am also a pretty major game player. You can always see me with something to play games on!

Well, yeah. This is my introduction to this website. A lengthy one at that. Haha. See you guys around!
Well welcome... sweatdrop sweatdrop

Shameless Otaku

31,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ruffles Robot

Welcome to Gaia ^+^! Would you like guides to the main game zOMG?

Kindly Pup

Ruffles Robot

That's a very impressive introduction! Welcome to gaia!

Friendly Fairy

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
Ruffles Robot

Welcome! You're going to love Gaia I've been on here since 2005! 9 whole years ago!
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces