Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bashful Informer

6,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ello, my name is Ruffles Robot! Call me Ruffles, Robo, or R. Or anything, really.

I'm a 13-year-old American who loves to listen to rock, metal, alternative, and indie rock. I usually hang around on a lot of websites, spreading my happiness around!

I can be quite the prankster when I wanna be, and love to tease. I've been called evil many times before. twisted

I am a pretty nice person though. Honest!

I love to roleplay, read manga occasionally, watch Anime, chat with people, read books, and write. I am also a pretty major game player. You can always see me with something to play games on!

Well, yeah. This is my introduction to this website. A lengthy one at that. Haha. See you guys around!

Demonic Wolf

8,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
Ruffles Robot
Ello, my name is Ruffles Robot! Call me Ruffles, Robo, or R. Or anything, really.

I'm a 13-year-old American who loves to listen to rock, metal, alternative, and indie rock. I usually hang around on a lot of websites, spreading my happiness around!

I can be quite the prankster when I wanna be, and love to tease. I've been called evil many times before. twisted

I love to roleplay, read manga occasionally, watch Anime, chat with people, read books, and write. I am also a pretty major game player. You can always see me with something to play games on!

Well, yeah. This is my introduction to this website. A lengthy one at that. Haha. See you guys around!

Hey! ^^ Welcome to Gaia! I hope you have fun and meet tons of people! there's so many great people on here!!!
Im sure you love it!

Fashionable Poster

12,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Welcome to Gaia! smile

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia razz

Beloved Flatterer

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Ruffles Robot

YO!!!

RenTM's Husbando

Distinct Member

4,650 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
Ruffles Robot

Hi! Welcome to Gaia! I'm sorta new at this. Let me introduce myself! I'm Jima-chann, but my real name starts with an R. I live on an Island and I'm an Islander/ Asain. My age is quite close to yours ( a bit older)I love anime, Manga, Drawing, Writing, Reading, and Candy! whee I hope we can be friends!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia razz

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia! ^^

Wily Magician

Ruffles Robot

Greetings!

Timid Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Ruffles Robot

Hey, welcome to gaia! Have you tried zOMG yet?

Angelic Wife

13,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
Ruffles Robot

AHHH, WELCOME TO GAIA!!! 8DDD heart I can see you have quite the potential to become one of the great, few male roleplayers. You have fantastic grammar and punctuation. KEEP IT UP. biggrin

If you want, you can check out my roleplay and possibly join; we need one guy. wink Falling Stars

Kawaii Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
Ruffles Robot

Welcome to Gaia! btw, nice avatar smile

Okami Tenrou's Waifu

Witty Conversationalist

Ruffles Robot

Welcome to Gaia! Sounds like you'll fit in with the majority of the community just fine!

Try checking out Barton Town if you're into roleplaying. You can find it by clicking on the Forums tab up top, it's generally under the green tab "Gaia Community"!

Hope you enjoy it here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces