Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

In a relationship with niconin

Emimiko
Hello everyone! My name is Emimiko but you can call me Emi for short...Ummm...I like to roleplay, watch anime, read manga, eat icecream, go to the beach, and I'm currently in college to become a science middle school teacher! I'm 24 years old, half Japanese and half American,and hope to make lots of friends! Chat me up if you like or get the chance too!
Byebye! ^.^ /

Hi

Heart Seeker

Emimiko
Hello everyone! My name is Emimiko but you can call me Emi for short...Ummm...I like to roleplay, watch anime, read manga, eat icecream, go to the beach, and I'm currently in college to become a science middle school teacher! I'm 24 years old, half Japanese and half American,and hope to make lots of friends! Chat me up if you like or get the chance too!
Byebye! ^.^ /

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia biggrin

Dangerous Dabbler

9,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Emimiko
Byebye! ^.^ /

Nice to meet you
Emimiko
Byebye! ^.^ /

Your avatar is so cute! yum_puddi

Heart Humorist

11,300 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Emimiko
Byebye! ^.^ /

Hi. Welcome to Gaia. smile

Newbie Raider

Thank you for the welcomes, and hi's everyone! I really appreciate the newbie love! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff