Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, hello there, community of Gaia Online. Allow me to introduce myself, in a limited capacity, at the least. You may call me Makierre, though, I suppose, if you really wish, you could shorten that to "Mak".

I am a college student(undergraduate, to be a bit more precise), with a keen interest in a variety of subjects from philosophy to computer science. I aspire to pursue a career as a software designer.

For more casual topics, I do rather enjoy anime, or any animation, really. I don't read too much manga, it's simply rather expensive to buy anything that goes on for more than two dozen volumes. I also enjoy the occasional fantasy novel, along the lines of swords and sorcery, and swashbuckling.

So, it's a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope to make some friends during my stay in this community.

Tipsy Wolf

12,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Well it's a pleasure Mak.
Welcome to Gaia
^^

Newbie Noob

Hey there! Welcome to gaia!

Squama's Compadre

Leaf

Welcome to Gaia! I hope that you enjoy it here - and good luck with your studies. c:
Makierre
So, hello there, community of Gaia Online. Allow me to introduce myself, in a limited capacity, at the least. You may call me Makierre, though, I suppose, if you really wish, you could shorten that to "Mak".

I am a college student(undergraduate, to be a bit more precise), with a keen interest in a variety of subjects from philosophy to computer science. I aspire to pursue a career as a software designer.

For more casual topics, I do rather enjoy anime, or any animation, really. I don't read too much manga, it's simply rather expensive to buy anything that goes on for more than two dozen volumes. I also enjoy the occasional fantasy novel, along the lines of swords and sorcery, and swashbuckling.

So, it's a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope to make some friends during my stay in this community.

Hi mak im janna. Im also new.
How do you like gaia so far?
janna bo banna

Honestly this isn't my first time here. I had an account years(well over a half a decade) ago, but I felt like coming back on a whim and created a new account.

It's a nice enough place, plenty of variety.
Makierre
janna bo banna

Honestly this isn't my first time here. I had an account years(well over a half a decade) ago, but I felt like coming back on a whim and created a new account.

It's a nice enough place, plenty of variety.

Oh ok. Well my fiancee has been on and off several times and this is the first time hes been on since we were together so i wanted to join him. But he got...almost territorial. Lol.

Well if your looking for friends you can add me. Because the only two people on my list are my fiancee and his son. Lol

Junior

Makierre

hi Mak!
welcome back to gaia, it gets more awesome every year.
feel free to be yourself!
you dont have to be too formal, unless that is something you like to do.
Welcome to Gaia.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xp

Super Noob

Makierre

Welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit