Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi, my name is dora if you didn't get that already. i am 19 and i am new to gaia/avatar sites/making internet friends. i play a couple of online games, but really the extent of my online social life is tumblr. ANYWAY i'm not very good at summarizing myself, so if you have questions, ask! also feel free to add me as a friend and/or point me in the direction of more cool people like you.

Big Fairy

Apolune
hi, my name is dora if you didn't get that already. i am 19 and i am new to gaia/avatar sites/making internet friends. i play a couple of online games, but really the extent of my online social life is tumblr. ANYWAY i'm not very good at summarizing myself, so if you have questions, ask! also feel free to add me as a friend and/or point me in the direction of more cool people like you.

Hey man, welcome to the madness. I'm Hex, feel free to ask me stuff about stuff. You can usually find me either playing Zomg or here on the forums.

Enjoy your stay. biggrin

Poster

rofl omg i found your title so funny.
anyways, i hope you find a lot of fun people to talk to.
if you want we can always be friends. smile

Dapper Explorer

7,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
well howdy there dora!
hey smile
this also my first time to join this kind of game or what ever you should call this and my foran language isn.t english,i,m from holland, so if my typing is slow and grammaticly in correct please forgive me my name,s abiotic4biohazard call me a maybe we could help one another,im a 24 year old guy didn,t know the time gotta go towork i work as a security guard hope to have some fun here,see you around greetzzz by the way just call me a wink

Undead Businesswoman

Apolune

Welcome! :3

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Welcome to the world of Gaia! Enjoy your stay smile

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
~Bump4Gold~
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^
Thanks guys! Really appreciate all the welcomes.
Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Adult chan's Husband

Friendly Elder

Apolune
hello

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Bunny

Welcome to Gaia~
Feel free to ask me questions through PM/mail smile

Quick Reply