chickens are funny

Original Genius

dop dot dingle

Original Genius

I write songs...
Revot
I write songs...

stop posting.

Please read The Welcome to Gaia forum Rules & Guidelines Sticky Thread.

I'm sorry to let you know that your thread is violating a rule stated there ~
This is spam, it has been REPORTED.
Please stop posting here, go read the information on the link, learn from this mistake and make your time here on Gaia better in the future.
Thank you for understanding.
Yeah sometimes, thing doesn't make sense,
but isn't that good? gonk

Original Genius

hgfqauigla

Original Genius

how rot boat jonny?

Original Genius

oh oh yes no figgle rotor fish toe patella bone biggrin smile redface crying stare xd 3nodding blaugh gonk scream stressed sweatdrop heart domokun xp whee wink sad surprised eek

Once again I will say this - This is NOT an introduction post from you Revot, its a spam thread. It has been reported to the mods. And while non may currently be on, the one I sent it to WILL see this and she will do what is proper.

Please read The Welcome to Gaia forum Rules & Guidelines Sticky Thread.

I'm sorry to let you know that your thread is violating a rule stated there.

Please stop posting here, go read the information on the link, learn from this mistake and make your time here on Gaia better in the future.

Original Genius

domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff