Welcome to Gaia! ::

whee ^-^ I would luff you forever <333
please don't beg in the Welcome to Gaia forum. Go to the charity forum.
Naruto_Fan_101
whee ^-^ I would luff you forever <333

why should i give you money... tell me a reason
cuteangle
please don't beg in the Welcome to Gaia forum. Go to the charity forum.
whee
Welcome to gaia is for introducing new users only. If you wish to beg, please do it in the charity forum found in the gaia exchange only.

Please will you read this sticky Welcome to Gaia! Rules & Guidelines [~*READ NOW*~] which explains what welcome to gaia is and is not for. Please contact a mod and have this thread moved to its more appropriate location. Please will all users stop posting on this thread until it has been moved. You can get into trouble for continuing along with the creator of this thread.

if you're that desperate for money sell your bammi hat.
~LoneMaverick~[shinigami]
Welcome to gaia is for introducing new users only. If you wish to beg, please do it in the charity forum found in the gaia exchange only.

Please will you read this sticky Welcome to Gaia! Rules & Guidelines [~*READ NOW*~] which explains what welcome to gaia is and is not for. Please contact a mod and have this thread moved to its more appropriate location. Please will all users stop posting on this thread until it has been moved. You can get into trouble for continuing along with the creator of this thread.

if you're that desperate for money sell your bammi hat.

I wasnt desperate. I was asking kindly.. don't need to be rude. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces