Welcome to Gaia! ::

Register?! Holy s**t I did, but I have like no friends, and that's lame!

Anyway, I'm 19, a college student currently in Graphic Design, but planning to switch majors and move into Game Design. My favorite band is Metallica (I like their older stuff generally, Kill 'em All, Master of Puppets, Ride The Lightning, ..And Justice For All, and very few songs off Load, Reload, and Death Magnetic.. like only 1 off each.) My favorite era was when Jason Newsted joined as the bassist.

Enough about Metallica though, theres more to me than music. I love drawing, and creating art in general. I'm a mix of insanely blunt and sometimes oddly shy, it really depends on my mood (I'm a Gemini). I love Roleplaying, but I wont roleplay with just anyone. I have standards, if my partners can't meet them then we wont connect well in that area.

I love being cold, not fond of being warm.

Not sure what else I can spam you with..

Lonely Cosmonaut

18,850 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • OTP 200
Spamming us with cheeseburgers would be swell...Lame jokes aside, welcome to Gaia Online! It's also nice to see a fellow roleplayer and artist!

Chital's Husband

Noob

Hello and welcome to Gaia. 3nodding
Kitsueki19

Anyway, I'm 19, a college student currently in Graphic Design, but planning to switch majors and move into Game Design. My favorite band is Metallica (I like their older stuff generally, Kill 'em All, Master of Puppets, Ride The Lightning, ..And Justice For All, and very few songs off Load, Reload, and Death Magnetic.. like only 1 off each.) My favorite era was when Jason Newsted joined as the bassist.

Enough about Metallica though, theres more to me than music. I love drawing, and creating art in general. I'm a mix of insanely blunt and sometimes oddly shy, it really depends on my mood (I'm a Gemini). I love Roleplaying, but I wont roleplay with just anyone. I have standards, if my partners can't meet them then we wont connect well in that area.

Hi! Welcome to Gaia!

If you like music so much, what got you into game design?

You should definitely spam us with friend requests.

Powerhouse

Kitsueki19

Welcome! Your favourite band is Metallica you say? you are awesome emotion_kirakira
Welcome to Gaia c:
Akito; Thanks, I've been roleplaying for a good 7 years about now.. Some of those years being off and on, I'm confident in my ability.

Sarah; Not sure what got me into game design honestly.. I think some of it was definitely the fact that I began doing small time icons for different things, progressed into creating custom graphics for games, and then finally moved into attempting my own game projects (which involved coders and stuff.. thats so messy...) From this point, I just figured hey, I have a lot of ideas on what I think is fun for games, and I definitely know what companies I'm interested in joining.. why don't I make money off this? There was my decision, seems legit. xp

Warden; Thanks yo! I'll assume you're a fellow Metallica fan? If I'm right, hell yeah dude, thrash on.

Thanks Netgear and Sarameul!

Powerhouse

Kitsueki19
Warden; Thanks yo! I'll assume you're a fellow Metallica fan? If I'm right, hell yeah dude, thrash on.

Heavy Metal in general yeah, it's always good to see somebody who has good taste in music smile
Warden Watts
Kitsueki19

Heavy Metal in general yeah, it's always good to see somebody who has good taste in music smile

I love heavy metal, aside from that I love guitar solos. Whenever I hear someone shredding a guitar it gets me excited in a nerdy kinda star wars excitement way, haha.

Edit: Just noticed your signature, those four horsemen are badass!

Lover

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Welcome to Gaia Online, Kitsueki19.
Gosh, I think I see more people taking graphic design classes than anything else. It sure is a popular choice these days!
` a p h r o d i t e
Welcome to Gaia Online, Kitsueki19.
Gosh, I think I see more people taking graphic design classes than anything else. It sure is a popular choice these days!

Thanks.
Graphic Design is becoming progressively popular, as you say. It's not exactly what I'm interested in though, its a general kind of graphics field. I'd like to isolate my scope to games more than that major allows, so I'll be switching, its a good major though.

smile

Lover

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Kitsueki19
Thanks.
Graphic Design is becoming progressively popular, as you say. It's not exactly what I'm interested in though, its a general kind of graphics field. I'd like to isolate my scope to games more than that major allows, so I'll be switching, its a good major though.

smile

That makes sense. Game design seems to be fairly popular as well. I know a handful of people who are enrolled in such courses or are, at the very least, interested in it. It seems like something only someone who is passionate about games could do.

It really gets my gears turning about what I should do for college. I have yet to enroll and I don't want to jump in too late.
` a p h r o d i t e

That makes sense. Game design seems to be fairly popular as well. I know a handful of people who are enrolled in such courses or are, at the very least, interested in it. It seems like something only someone who is passionate about games could do.

It really gets my gears turning about what I should do for college. I have yet to enroll and I don't want to jump in too late.

Mhm. College is a weird thing.. its like you never know what you want until you jump, and then you learn everything about what you want to do after that first jump. (Or at least in my case)

I know people that have switched majors 4 to 5 times before actually sticking with something, I'm hoping this is my one and only switch, lol.

Lover

10,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
Kitsueki19
Mhm. College is a weird thing.. its like you never know what you want until you jump, and then you learn everything about what you want to do after that first jump. (Or at least in my case)

I know people that have switched majors 4 to 5 times before actually sticking with something, I'm hoping this is my one and only switch, lol.

That's partly what I'm worried about. I want to be one hundred percent positively sure what I want, otherwise it would be a waste of time and money.

I think my geography teacher back in high school said she switched her major seven or eight times before she finally stuck with archeology--which she had taken at least twice before.

I've actually been considering going to a culinary school to learn how to be a pâtissier, since I love to bake. My family seems to be ok with it, but maybe that's just because they're all sweet tooths...
` a p h r o d i t e

That's partly what I'm worried about. I want to be one hundred percent positively sure what I want, otherwise it would be a waste of time and money.

I think my geography teacher back in high school said she switched her major seven or eight times before she finally stuck with archeology--which she had taken at least twice before.

I've actually been considering going to a culinary school to learn how to be a pâtissier, since I love to bake. My family seems to be ok with it, but maybe that's just because they're all sweet tooths...

If you like enough to mention it then you'll probably have at least a little fun in it. Better to waste a little money, than to never move forward from indecisiveness, no? Thats how I see it at least, I realize other people do actually plan everything out.

I tend to get excited and race off to try things out, not taking the time to consider my surroundings or the thoughts of others enough, that has perks and consequences.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff