Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should I post an "im new" thread in the welcome forums?

Yes 0.56 56.0% [ 14 ]
No 0.08 8.0% [ 2 ]
Poll Troll :? 0.36 36.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 25 ]
This poll closed on May 5, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Jay Tetsmer's Waifu

Friendly Bloodsucker

Definitely infinity
Yes so I am new.

Let you meet me, and I'll meet you too.

First thing about me, I am a time traveller. I am posting this threat because that poll over there will/has said/say to.

Second, I talk funny. I like to be different, on purpose. so I say things the way most people wouldn't.

Third, I like skateboards. They don't like me.

Fourth, um........ummmmmmmmmmmm, suggest a swanky colour theme for me to dress in? So that I will? :3

Fifth, I do not abuse my time travelly-ness. But wuts the point in being special if nobody knows?
hello and welcome you can add me for zomg and what not if you'd like
MurderFxck
Mroww.

Preeching to the choire, sista.
Atlas1200
Definitely infinity
Yes so I am new.

First thing about me, I am a time traveller. I am posting this threat because that poll over there will/has said/say to.

Second, I talk funny. I like to be different, on purpose. so I say things the way most people wouldn't.

Fourth, um........ummmmmmmmmmmm, suggest a swanky colour theme for me to dress in? So that I will? :3

Fifth, I do not abuse my time travelly-ness. But wuts the point in being special if nobody knows?

well it's nice to met you, i'm atlas and it would be a pleasure to chat sometimes, know just ask me anything and I will help youto the best of my abilities

Ask you anything? AWSOME! Why do I crave strawberries?
Versauen
O u fancy huhh. dramallama

w'sup. I'm not new but I quit for a few years, got most of my decently valuable s**t up in my marketplace store so I can start from scratch on a new avi. razz So hurry up, get lucky, get a buncha free crap, sell it all and buy my crap. burning_eyes

I'd heart to see yonr store! Just point me in the right direction via URL pointing stick.
And it juuuuuust so happens I AM in the market for some top quality fertalizer!
OMFG. Love your first post. <3<3
Welcome. ^^
Definitely infinity
Atlas1200
Definitely infinity
Yes so I am new.

well it's nice to met you, i'm atlas and it would be a pleasure to chat sometimes, know just ask me anything and I will help youto the best of my abilities

Ask you anything? AWSOME! Why do I crave strawberries?

maybe because you love the taste or it could have something to do with it's color, I don't know there can be numerous of reasons

Anti Hero

Dangerous Fatcat

Definitely infinity

hehe welcome to gaia. nice intro.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items