Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Noob

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Timid 100
Hello everyone!
I joined Gaia a few years ago but was never active. However, I recently decided to come back 4laugh
Anyone have any tips on how to gain some gold? Everything in my wishlist is so expensive gonk

Cleric

BK Hei
Hi, welcome back! Hope you enjoy the site.
Playing Booty Grab is a good way of earning gold - just head over to the Gaia Aquarium forum & click the glowing fish tanks c:

Fashionable Dabbler

Oh man, I just came back too! Inflation is crazy now and I've also been trying to find a good way to earn gold. rofl I'll share what I've been doing.

You can usually earn some gold and items from the Daily Chance on the top right side of the Home, My Gaia, GCash, Shops, GoFusion, Forums, World, and Games pages. There are also usually links to earn some free Gaia Cash on these pages.

Surfing, posting, and voting on polls in the forums still rewards a small amount of gold.

I've heard you can also earn gold from the games, but I've only really played zOMG! so far (which is pretty fun!), so I don't know how much you can get from the others. sweatdrop I think the Booty Grab game in aquariums is supposed to be good, but I've only played it maybe twice.

If you can draw or do CSS coding, I've heard that making avatar art and profiles is still profitable.

If you can afford Gaia Cash, there's also the option of buying CS items and selling them on the Marketplace.

I hope that helped a little bit. Like I said, I'm still trying to figure it out as well. Welcome back to Gaia! whee

Shy Noob

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Timid 100
Elysia Windbourne
BK Hei
Hi, welcome back! Hope you enjoy the site.
Playing Booty Grab is a good way of earning gold - just head over to the Gaia Aquarium forum & click the glowing fish tanks c:

Thank you for the help. I'll look into that 3nodding

Shy Noob

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Timid 100
careless seafoam
Oh man, I just came back too! Inflation is crazy now and I've also been trying to find a good way to earn gold. rofl I'll share what I've been doing.

You can usually earn some gold and items from the Daily Chance on the top right side of the Home, My Gaia, GCash, Shops, GoFusion, Forums, World, and Games pages. There are also usually links to earn some free Gaia Cash on these pages.

Surfing, posting, and voting on polls in the forums still rewards a small amount of gold.

I've heard you can also earn gold from the games, but I've only really played zOMG! so far (which is pretty fun!), so I don't know how much you can get from the others. sweatdrop I think the Booty Grab game in aquariums is supposed to be good, but I've only played it maybe twice.

If you can draw or do CSS coding, I've heard that making avatar art and profiles is still profitable.

If you can afford Gaia Cash, there's also the option of buying CS items and selling them on the Marketplace.

I hope that helped a little bit. Like I said, I'm still trying to figure it out as well. Welcome back to Gaia! whee

Welcome back too then! 4laugh
That's some really solid advice and I'll have to look into some of those. Thank you so much for the help heart
Hi, welcome back to Gaia. Here is a link about earning gold. How to earn gold. I found it on another thread. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Shy Noob

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Timid 100
RavenChii
Hi, welcome back to Gaia. Here is a link about earning gold. How to earn gold. I found it on another thread. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks! heart
Hello there, welcome back...!

Shy Noob

5,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Timid 100
Imperial_Randomness
Hello there, welcome back...!

Thanks! 4laugh

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
BK Hei
Hello everyone!
I joined Gaia a few years ago but was never active. However, I recently decided to come back 4laugh
Anyone have any tips on how to gain some gold? Everything in my wishlist is so expensive gonk

hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces