Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone. I haven't been on Gaia since maybe 2009 on any kind of regular basis. I made my first account in early 2004. Lately my daughter has been getting into it so I figured I'd start a fresh account! It's a whole new world so far with all of the crazy things that have been added! Can't wait to become a regular again smile

Time-traveling Gaian

Welcome back blaugh
Thanks! Feels good to be back. And a little strange!

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xp
It takes you back, doesn't it? I haven't been around in years myself. I'm surprised the layout hasn't changed very much.

OMG Dragon's Husband

Invisible Gaian

Matatooki
Thanks! Feels good to be back. And a little strange!
Gaian's these days don't check back on a thread unless they get a notice. Welcome back though.
I noticed!

And yeah. It's eerily the same, except there are 900 more things to do and way more dropdowns.

But getting like 10k for a post? How do I avoid spending all my time buying tons of cheap clothes and organizing them?

Dapper Gekko

Welcome back!

Easy. Just buy them all. You'll run out of items eventually xD
Thanks!

And I'm barely at 300 and already I'm having anxiety attacks every time I buy a new batch of items.

But unlike when I was younger, having so many items I might never have them all seems more and more like a good thing!

Magical Bunny

14,350 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
welcome back

Greedy Fatcat

...ok i keep accidentally subscribing HAHA I had my account the same time as you!
I just logged back in recently (as in literally right now) to see what's up and wow man. Everything in my wishlist is sooo expensive surprised
I know! I gave my daughter some random things from my old account and it ended up being like 30 billion gold. I am starting fresh so I just have basic items (and have been enjoying it) but I want to try to avoid having that donation item itch where I end up having to grind gold or quest or whatever to get to ridiculous amounts of gold.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia smile
Thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash