Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its been two years (at least) since I've been on Gaia and decided to come back and try it out again. Looking to make friends again and have fun gaming. Any tips would be appreciated because a lot has changed since I left 3nodding

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
Welcome back!
Tips:
1. Sell trash from Towns. Old crumpled newspaper sells high in the Marketplace. Alternatively sell flowers and bugs.
2. Sell charms from the Daily Chance. Be an instant millionnaire.
3. Buy everything you ever wanted in the Gold shops. Cry over the Cash shop items.

Basically what I've been doing since my return :/ tis effective though emotion_awesome
hey welcome back!
same here, and idk how to even deal with the inflation.
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
Welcome back!
Tips:
1. Sell trash from Towns. Old crumpled newspaper sells high in the Marketplace. Alternatively sell flowers and bugs.
2. Sell charms from the Daily Chance. Be an instant millionnaire.
3. Buy everything you ever wanted in the Gold shops. Cry over the Cash shop items.

Basically what I've been doing since my return :/ tis effective though emotion_awesome

Thanks for for the tips and the warm welcome ^^
xLeath
hey welcome back!
same here, and idk how to even deal with the inflation.

Right? Things weren't this expensive back when I started. Thanks for the warm welcome ^^

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xp

Eloquent Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
Welcome back but DO NOT look at the market place - No one is ready for that kind of sticker shock.

Gracious Traveler

12,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Big Tipper 100
LunarFlower9292
Its been two years (at least) since I've been on Gaia and decided to come back and try it out again. Looking to make friends again and have fun gaming. Any tips would be appreciated because a lot has changed since I left 3nodding

Welcome back! emotion_yatta

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Demigod

welcome back, dear
please enjoy yourself here

need anything? just ask away
Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin

Toxic Partner

13,600 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Divorced 100
LunarFlower9292

Welcome back !

User Image

Questionable Genius

11,475 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
Hey, welcome back! heart

The most significant change here is that the Marketplace is pretty messed up... xp It's mostly the Gold Generators fault, since these things hands out billions of gold to whomever is greedy and stupid enough to buy them. gonk So now EVERYTHING cost billions! biggrin

But aside from the MP, there are a lot of new great games to check out. 3nodding
Hope you'll have fun here! heart
Lokun
Hey, welcome back! heart

The most significant change here is that the Marketplace is pretty messed up... xp It's mostly the Gold Generators fault, since these things hands out billions of gold to whomever is greedy and stupid enough to buy them. gonk So now EVERYTHING cost billions! biggrin

But aside from the MP, there are a lot of new great games to check out. 3nodding
Hope you'll have fun here! heart

Your Gaia economy comic was very helpful as to understanding how billionaires suddenly arose in the time I was away though it still throws me for a loop sometimes how crazy expensive things are lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff