Welcome to Gaia! ::

just registered today my lovely daughter will help me on some gaia stuff any other ppl out there wanna give me some tips as well?
Welcome to Gaia! Feel free to add me as a friend! smile

Gracious Darling

10,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
mistress happycat
just registered today my lovely daughter will help me on some gaia stuff any other ppl out there wanna give me some tips as well?

Welcome to Gaia! The marketplace is a great place to find deals on wishlist items!
Muslimah93
Welcome to Gaia! Feel free to add me as a friend! smile

tyvm razz
Saori Vanille
mistress happycat

Welcome to Gaia! The marketplace is a great place to find deals on wishlist items!

tyvm razz

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello Mistress Happycat. Welcome to Gaia. I have one tip. Watch out for password phishers. Some would try to pass themselfs off as Gaia staff. They will try to make it sound like you were reported and asjk for your password. Gaia staff names will be in different colors and they would never ask for personal information like your password.
Vampiric_will
Hello Mistress Happycat. Welcome to Gaia. I have one tip. Watch out for password phishers. Some would try to pass themselfs off as Gaia staff. They will try to make it sound like you were reported and asjk for your password. Gaia staff names will be in different colors and they would never ask for personal information like your password.

tyvm razz you have any friends that draws avi art? since i just joined here i can't afford it my daughter Mustang-Kitty90 will pay for it

Deoxtri's Partner

Hardcore Bear

23,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
mistress happycat

Welcome!

Beware of the Chatter Box.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
mistress happycat
Vampiric_will

tyvm razz you have any friends that draws avi art? since i just joined here i can't afford it my daughter Mustang-Kitty90 will pay for it
You're welcome. Not that I know of. There is an area of forums where some people do free art.
TheHardcorePanda
mistress happycat

Welcome!
Beware of the Chatter Box.

tyvm razz
Vampiric_will
mistress happycat
Vampiric_will

You're welcome. Not that I know of. There is an area of forums where some people do free art.

my daughter said she tried that a lot of times and no1 would do 1 for her T^T do you draw very kind mister?

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
mistress happycat
Vampiric_will
mistress happycat
Vampiric_will

my daughter said she tried that a lot of times and no1 would do 1 for her T^T do you draw very kind mister?
I just heard about that I didn't know. I do try but it never turns out good. I'm not very artistic. It either turns out l;ooking weird or almost like stick figures.
Vampiric_will
mistress happycat
Vampiric_will
mistress happycat
Vampiric_will

I just heard about that I didn't know. I do try but it never turns out good. I'm not very artistic. It either turns out l;ooking weird or almost like stick figures.

may i see some samples i'm pretty sure your not that bad

Toothsome Lover

14,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
mistress happycat

Welcome to Gaia! I'm Tuba.
I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Tuba Toothpaste
mistress happycat

Welcome to Gaia! I'm Tuba.
I hope you enjoy yourself here!

tyvm razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out