Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheese ish awesome!! Pie ish Goooooooooood!! heart and Pudding ish well i dont know but YEAH!! ITS ALL GOOD! xp

mrgreen <---Look its Mr.Green :O!! XD
PLEASE stop spamming in this forum. gonk It is not allowed, and if you persist, you can get a warning (or worse) from a Moderator. neutral
stare stare your ruinning my fun..
No, I'm keeping this forum clean. neutral If everyone spammed in this forum, it wouldn't be fair to the newbies who are looking for greets and help.
stare stare stare stare partypooper!

Toxic Ship

xXxRosexXx
stare stare stare partypooper!

No she (I'm thinking they're a female. Kind of hard to tell wearing all that.) is simple keeping this forum clean of spam and all other forms of clutter. Thus making the mods jobs easier. There a several WTG regulars (Myself included) that do this. We are not out to 'ruin your fun', but we will report any thread that do not belong in the aforementioned forum.

~Mordel
Mordel
xXxRosexXx

No she (I'm thinking they're a female. Kind of hard to tell wearing all that.) is simple keeping this forum clean of spam and all other forms of clutter. Thus making the mods jobs easier. There a several WTG regulars (Myself included) that do this. We are not out to 'ruin your fun', but we will report any thread that do not belong in the aforementioned forum.

~Mordel

Thanks for saying that, and yes I'm a girl. xp
o.O;;;;; dun look like it

Toxic Ship

Soranoko
Mordel
xXxRosexXx

~Mordel

Thanks for saying that, and yes I'm a girl. xp

No problem. Just doing my service to Gaia.
3nodding
~Mordel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas