hey im new here some will some one help me
were is everyone
why am i by my self

Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
Erm....First of all you are in the wrong forum. If you want donations, please heasd to the Charity forum, found in the Gaia Exchange. Also, you're going to have to wait longer than a minute...This is a forum, not a chatroom or IM window. Therefore, it usually takes people a while to repond. this forum is slow moving, your post won't get lost, so bumping it up is unnescessary. Please be so kind as to let it die and go to Charity or a mod will be contacted. Thank you!
wuz up noobert.
Keakealani
Erm....First of all you are in the wrong forum. If you want donations, please heasd to the Charity forum, found in the Gaia Exchange. Also, you're going to have to wait longer than a minute...This is a forum, not a chatroom or IM window. Therefore, it usually takes people a while to repond. this forum is slow <a target="_blank" href="http://searchmiracle.com/text/search.php?qq=Moving">moving</a>, your post won't get lost, so bumping it up is unnescessary. Please be so kind as to let it die and go to Charity or a mod will be contacted. Thank you!
whats charity forum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces