Welcome to Gaia! ::

Has the value of money gone up or something? Things are more expensive then before! I am just shocked at the changes! Am I missing something?

Newbie Noob

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Welcome! Well, I've been here 1 day and I've already received 1,000,000,000 gold from generous users.
I'm guessing so.
I'm starting over since I lost my old account. It's been two years. The most I had was 100k.

Newbie Noob

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Avylli
I'm guessing so.
I'm starting over since I lost my old account. It's been two years. The most I had was 100k.
Be sure to quote posts so the person knows you've responded. smile or don't, whatever! Two years huh? What's changed since you last came on other than the economy?
Marwel
Avylli
I'm guessing so.
Be sure to quote posts so the person knows you've responded. smile or don't, whatever! Two years huh? What's changed since you last came on other than the economy?

Manga updates, shops, etc.
I haven't explored much of the site yet.

Newbie Noob

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Avylli
Marwel
Avylli
I'm guessing so.

I don't know if it's just me but the shop system seems kind of messy. I'm looking forward to accessing the marketplace instead.
Marwel
Avylli
Marwel
Avylli
I'm guessing so.

I don't know if it's just me but the shop system seems kind of messy. I'm looking forward to accessing the marketplace instead.

I remember the marketplace! It takes three days . . . I remember that much. It was always a pain, but I mean it's for security so.

Newbie Noob

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Avylli
Marwel
Avylli
Marwel
Avylli
I'm guessing so.

I remember the marketplace! It takes three days . . . I remember that much. It was always a pain, but I mean it's for security so.
I'm seeing a lot of locked things on this site but It's kind of confusing. There's so much to do on here, but I only joined because I thought it was a forum only.

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Welcome back to Gaia! ^^
Marwel
Avylli
Marwel
Avylli
Marwel
Avylli
I'm guessing so.

I'm seeing a lot of locked things on this site but It's kind of confusing. There's so much to do on here, but I only joined because I thought it was a forum only.

Gaia is very addicting! I was addicted for years, but got out of it when I got a job. I missed the site so much. I was actually pretty shy before so I never got on the forums. I'm getting better at talking. zOMG was always a fun game to play on here. whee

Newbie Noob

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Avylli
Marwel
Avylli
Marwel
Avylli

Gaia is very addicting! I was addicted for years, but got out of it when I got a job. I missed the site so much. I was actually pretty shy before so I never got on the forums. I'm getting better at talking. zOMG was always a fun game to play on here. whee
So why did you come back? Lose your job? lol razz
I haven't touched the games on here yet but that's probably for the best.
Marwel
Avylli
Marwel
Avylli
Marwel
Avylli

I still have it, but just wanted to come back. You can't escape Gaia forever.
You definitely need to try zOMG! Also the aquarium's are always a good way to get money. whee
C h a n y e o 1
Welcome back to Gaia! ^^

Thank you! Couldn't leave Gaia forever. heart
Your avatar is pretty! whee

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Avylli
C h a n y e o 1
Welcome back to Gaia! ^^

Thank you! Couldn't leave Gaia forever. heart
Your avatar is pretty! whee

You're welcome!
And thanks heart

Newbie Noob

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Avylli
Marwel
Avylli
Marwel
Avylli

I still have it, but just wanted to come back. You can't escape Gaia forever.
You definitely need to try zOMG! Also the aquarium's are always a good way to get money. whee
Aquariums? This is starting to sound like a lot of work. sweatdrop I'm fine with the amount of gold I have now. I don't particularly want any items except for the Santa hat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff