Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello. My name is Gabrielle. I speak Japanese and English. I have joined gaia to meet friends exclusively, so don't hesitate to contact me. I'm 20 years Old. I will be 21 this august. I am, of course, a LEO. heart I love Kpop, and of course listen to all Japanese pop/rock/etc. I am a buddhist. I am american.. Though I hate to admit it hahhah biggrin I'm very openminded, love pokemon ( A MuST HAVE IN A FRIEND RIGHTTT!^_^)

Mmm. What else? I have facebook and all that. HMU smile

Chital's Husband

Noob

Hello and welcome to Gaia. biggrin

Hunter

4,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
THANKS SOO MUCH smile

Excitable Adventurer

Welcome to Gaia m'dear! emotion_yatta

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Forum Dabbler 200
gabriellemiyavi
Hello. My name is Gabrielle. I speak Japanese and English. I have joined gaia to meet friends exclusively, so don't hesitate to contact me. I'm 20 years Old. I will be 21 this august. I am, of course, a LEO. heart I love Kpop, and of course listen to all Japanese pop/rock/etc. I am a buddhist. I am american.. Though I hate to admit it hahhah biggrin I'm very openminded, love pokemon ( A MuST HAVE IN A FRIEND RIGHTTT!^_^)

Welcome to Gaia!

Familiar Fatcat

gabriellemiyavi

welcome to gaia~
thanks you ! heart heart heart
I love kyary pamyu pamyu biggrin DDD
hey and welcome to gaia. i have to say im a fan of pokemon as well and im on facebook a bit. add me or message me if you want.

Invisible Explorer

gabriellemiyavi

What do you think of the Generation 5 Pokemon? I'm still having trouble getting used to them because my favorites are all from Generation I and II with the exception of Munchlax! xd

Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding
Hello gabriellemiyavi
what a pleasure it is to meet you! My name is Linda and I'm so glad you decided to join Gaia. Always feel welcome to add me because I love meeting and making new friends. In addition, do not hesitate to ask me any questions or concerns that you may have. Again, welcome and enjoy Gaia darling!
Welcome to Gaia c:
gabriellemiyavi

Hello and welcome to Gaia~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out