Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey, I'm xorcia,
I clicked on from a graphics site, I'm 23 and I'm an anime NUT! Some of my favs are witchunter robin, outlaw star, big O, gal force, e.y.e.s. of mars.. I'm a graphic artist and like the title said I'm new...
Hye ya and welcome to gaia! I hope you enjoy your stay here well heart
hey there hope you like gaia as much as i do =D
I so need a cute pic for my siggy now!
Hi my name's Steph and I'm 15..and im pretty much OBSESSED with anything anime...i love final fantasy ESPECIALLY 7!!! and kingdom hearts im pretty obsessed with aswell... :*)
Oooh.. I loooove final fantasy as well.. I can't help it.. I even liked X2, ALL my friends thought that one was SO lame... 8 is my fave though I love quistis.....
hi welcome to gaia

Explorer

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
xorcia
hey, I'm xorcia,
I clicked on from a graphics site, I'm 23 and I'm an anime NUT! Some of my favs are witchunter robin, outlaw star, big O, gal force, e.y.e.s. of mars.. I'm a graphic artist and like the title said I'm new...

biggrin hi...hey....welcome....if yu want to talk ir have a new friend just pm me and add me to yur friendlist blaugh .....and read the FAQ section...that helps......so continue posting and have fun getting more money...see ya around xd *dashes to keep posting* whee
heart witchhunter robin is Awesome!
Hello. Welcome to Gaia. I wish you much luck on making friends, though I don't think you'll have a problem. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff