Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thy Geek
MissMioMissMio
Hey! I'm new here and somewhat confused...I'm into anime and manga, music, stuff like that. Just sorta a nerdy chick whee I'm hoping I'll maybe make some friends and meet some awesome people. Hoping for the best! Thanks for reading. smile
Welcome.

thanks!
Mr Logskin
Welcome! 3nodding

Thanks smile

Tipsy Lunatic

8,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
MissMioMissMio
Hey! I'm new here and somewhat confused...I'm into anime and manga, music, stuff like that. Just sorta a nerdy chick whee I'm hoping I'll maybe make some friends and meet some awesome people. Hoping for the best! Thanks for reading. smile
Welcome to Gaia! If you haven't checked it out yet I'm sure you would love tha anime/manga forums. There is even an on site Anime Player under the "world" tab. If you need any help feel free to ask me. There are plenty of nice people around who can give you pointers if you get confused :3
Sephy the Exalted
MissMioMissMio
Welcome to Gaia! If you haven't checked it out yet I'm sure you would love tha anime/manga forums. There is even an on site Anime Player under the "world" tab. If you need any help feel free to ask me. There are plenty of nice people around who can give you pointers if you get confused :3

Okay, thanks so much! smile

Beloved Genius

5,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Welcome 2 Gaia

Countrygal_Emma's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

10,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200