Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! My name is Kaelin and I'm 21 years young and live in the panhandle of Florida. I've always heard about this website, but I have never checked it out until today. Some of my friends were discussing it and it seemed very interesting, so I figured I'd take a whack at it! I definitely have a lot to learn, so any tips would be appreciated! Anyone is welcome to be my friend! THANKS 3nodding

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
ohhkkkaelin
Hello! My name is Kaelin and I'm 21 years young and live in the panhandle of Florida. I've always heard about this website, but I have never checked it out until today. Some of my friends were discussing it and it seemed very interesting, so I figured I'd take a whack at it! I definitely have a lot to learn, so any tips would be appreciated! Anyone is welcome to be my friend! THANKS 3nodding

welcome to gaia and playing zOMG helps u get a lot of gold and posting in forums helps u make many new friends and gold, and have fun biggrin

Dapper Dabbler

ohhkkkaelin

Welcome! Feel free to message me with any questions. I'd join a guild that you think looks active and interesting. I'm in The Newbie Supporting and Training guild and there are always helpful people there. Posting on forums and playing zomg are the things I do most to make gold.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
ohhkkkaelin

hiya,welcome to gaia biggrin

Fashionable Shopper

ohhkkkaelin

Hi Kaelin! Welcome to GaiaOnline ^^
Welcome to Gaia

CHPLN's Husband

Sublime Master

12,675 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
ohhkkkaelin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Welcome to gaia
Save your gold don't spend any of it for a while (unless you buy from the gold shops)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^

Interesting Seeker

ohhkkkaelin

biggrin just mess about! and always ask for help, while we do have the jerks of the internet here, we do also have the awesome amazing fantastic nice people as well. P biggrin

Vampire

9,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome to Gaia! C:

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
Greetings and Salutations....

Welcome to Gaia online, Kaelin-san. I hope you'll enjoy staying here and have fun with our fellow members; feel free to ask questions just send me a PM smile

Lonely Explorer

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Generous 100
  • Team Edward 100
You look like a ninja... ya ninja...

Dapper Businessman

welcome heart

Loiterer

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Welcome to gaia!
If you have any questions there are a lot of very helpful people in the forums!
Along with some trolls, but you get used to it

Friendly Bloodsucker

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
Hello! Welcome to Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash