Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Waffles

Hello, I'm brand new to Gaia. If my name is too long, you can call me Lea. I heard about it through a friend. In my spare time, I write and play video games (mostly 3DS). I'm here to make friends and enjoy myself~

Is there any helpful information I ought to be aware of? Anybody want to give me ideas on what to do 'round here to get a good income? I have a feeling that I'm going to be tempted to spend real money at some point... and I'll probably do it because I am in love with how cute avatars can be. 3nodding
WELCOME! heart

Sugary Daredevil

Leanhaun Shee
Hello, I'm brand new to Gaia. If my name is too long, you can call me Lea. I heard about it through a friend. In my spare time, I write and play video games (mostly 3DS). I'm here to make friends and enjoy myself~

Is there any helpful information I ought to be aware of? Anybody want to give me ideas on what to do 'round here to get a good income? I have a feeling that I'm going to be tempted to spend real money at some point... and I'll probably do it because I am in love with how cute avatars can be. 3nodding

welcome :3

Feral Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Leanhaun Shee

hiiiii!!! Try Dumpester Dive to get some free junk that you could sell if you don't want it!

Unleashed Lunatic

12,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Moira 200
Leanhaun Shee

Welcome to gaia! I hope you'll like it here - despite the silly market rn! emotion_bigheart
I recommend giveaways, it can be a good way to get items you like, or items to sell on the marketplace for some gold!
I'm sorry I don't have better advice to give sweatdrop

Divine Senshi

11,850 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Welcome to gaia

Super Junior

39,725 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Leanhaun Shee

Welcome to gaia. I hope you have a good time here! Spending actual cash is tempting, but you can save up and get by if you visit the cash tree and do Daily Treat instead (you just watch videos and it gives you money).

But if you want gold you can also sell those Heart, Star, and Diamond Charms you get in the Daily Chance for a good couple million at the Marketplace. Good luck & have fun~
Leanhaun Shee

Hi! welcome to gaia!!!

Post in forums to earn gold. Don't forget to collect your daily chance items and dive in the dumpster and sell the stuff you get.. biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd
welcome to gaia

Friendly Rabbit

Leanhaun Shee

Welcome to gaia
you have an adorable avi

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia smile
Welcome to Gaia Lea! Playing Games, posting on forums, dumpster dives can make you some money. However, buying Gaia Cash seems to be the best/easiest way to make more than a couple thousand/million

Adorable Waffles

Wow what a warm welcome, thank you everyone ^^
I will be sure to keep up with the daily prizes and dumpster dive. I suppose I could put all those marketing classes I took to good use and play the market without spending real money. I saw a forum for writers in the artist area, so I'll probably check that out too!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff