Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie
Gwahaha...hello. I'm Deadflesh. But you can call me "Dead." Just. "Dead." Minor roleplaying moment aside... I just joined here a little while ago. Seriously. Like an hour ago. A little bit about me: I live in the US. I'm in my early 20's. I'm actually a girl (even though my zombie friend here is a boy...I wanted to make a boy zombie). And I love anime and manga! Feel free to add me as a friend or chat with me. I'm looking for new people to talk to. See ya around.

Hi . . . ya *puppy eyes really afraid of zombies* I would like if you visit my post on anime on the chatterbox under specific... if you want [*mutters* ... please don't kill me or try to eat my brains... if I have any...]

"Gwahmhmhmrhm...you're...cute...I like cute...brains. Maybe I...will...visit...your...ghmhmhm...post."

3nodding that would be nice... morbid curiosity what do cute brains look like? confused

"Ghrmhmhm...cute...brains? Ghrmhmhm....are....ripe and...pink...sometimes...they smell like...lollipops...and candy...canes...Ghrmhm..."

Can you send a link to your thread / post? I can't find it in the chatterbox.

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
Deadflesh the Zombie
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie
Gwahaha...hello. I'm Deadflesh. But you can call me "Dead." Just. "Dead." Minor roleplaying moment aside... I just joined here a little while ago. Seriously. Like an hour ago. A little bit about me: I live in the US. I'm in my early 20's. I'm actually a girl (even though my zombie friend here is a boy...I wanted to make a boy zombie). And I love anime and manga! Feel free to add me as a friend or chat with me. I'm looking for new people to talk to. See ya around.

Hi . . . ya *puppy eyes really afraid of zombies* I would like if you visit my post on anime on the chatterbox under specific... if you want [*mutters* ... please don't kill me or try to eat my brains... if I have any...]

"Gwahmhmhmrhm...you're...cute...I like cute...brains. Maybe I...will...visit...your...ghmhmhm...post."

3nodding that would be nice... morbid curiosity what do cute brains look like? confused

"Ghrmhmhm...cute...brains? Ghrmhmhm....are....ripe and...pink...sometimes...they smell like...lollipops...and candy...canes...Ghrmhm..."

welcome my zombie reader

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
Deadflesh the Zombie
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie

I think I like that cute brains description, thank you so very much *being tremendously friendly since she is afraid cute brains that smell like candy are too tempting*
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie

I think I like that cute brains description, thank you so very much *being tremendously friendly since she is afraid cute brains that smell like candy are too tempting*

"Ghrmhm...tempting? ...Ghrmhm...yes. Very tempting." lol

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
Deadflesh the Zombie
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie

stressed
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie

stressed

mrgreen

Aged Exhibitionist

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Consumer 100
Deadflesh the Zombie
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie
Azulizz
Deadflesh the Zombie

stressed

mrgreen

*runs to the corner and squeezes mr.sun to her head*

Cold Snowflake

I'd like to keep my brain, of course, but nevertheless welcome to the Gaia Online community. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff