Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello fellow Gaians.

I am Binki Vietel. I joined Gaia today with this username in remberance of my hamster Binki who just passed away today, and I want to honor her memory and have her little name keep going.

Made the avatar with tan fur, brown eyes and brown hair like her. She was very active and happy and spoiled, how many hamsters can say they had a castle and out ran cats twice, because she got out of her cage, and got away without a scratch. She loved her wheel and love Peanuts.

As for my self, I have tan skin, brown eyes but black hair, love animals, I have other pets, I love to read, write stories, I'm easy to get along with and pretty simple. I like most movies, music, ridding my bike, it's not a wheel but i can go in circles. I like anime, cosplaying, making cosplays and reading mangas.

=3 That would be all for now. Thank you for coming by.
Welcome to Gaia!
Im sorry about your hamster. She sounds like she lived a really happy life.

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I apologize your Hamster died cry
I can relate to you, I had a pet rat names Kryssa, she and my puppy chihuahua would run around and chase each other. The other day I noticed that she was sleeping all day in the corner of her HUGE cage, I went to pick her up and she had passed... Her body was stiff and we buried her in a pretty box. She loved to escape from her cage and i guess she ate something that she shouldn't have.

2,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Binki Vietel
Hello fellow Gaians.

I am Binki Vietel. I joined Gaia today with this username in remberance of my hamster Binki who just passed away today, and I want to honor her memory and have her little name keep going.

Made the avatar with tan fur, brown eyes and brown hair like her. She was very active and happy and spoiled, how many hamsters can say they had a castle and out ran cats twice, because she got out of her cage, and got away without a scratch. She loved her wheel and love Peanuts.

As for my self, I have tan skin, brown eyes but black hair, love animals, I have other pets, I love to read, write stories, I'm easy to get along with and pretty simple. I like most movies, music, ridding my bike, it's not a wheel but i can go in circles. I like anime, cosplaying, making cosplays and reading mangas.

Hi welcome to Gaia! biggrin
Sorry about Binki, she sounds quite cute, may she rest in peace... sad
(silence)

Um, anyway, we can be friends if you like. smile

Magical Warlord

62,075 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • The Ring: Vol2 Master Collector 250
Binki Vietel

Hey. Welcome to Gaia. Aww. Binki sounds adorable. I am sorry to hear she passed away but it's good that she will not be forgotten.
Binki Vietel
Hello fellow Gaians.

welcome!

Shameless Ladykiller

Binki Vietel
Hello fellow Gaians.

Welcome!
welcome ^^
Hello welcome To Gaia and it is such a pleasure to meet you! My name is Linda and I love meeting and making new friends so always feels free to add me! In addition, if you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to ask me! Enjoy and welcome again to Gaia darling

Sparkly Gaian

Binki Vietel
Hello fellow Gaians.

Awh...

Invisible Hunter

8,750 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Binki Vietel
Hello fellow Gaians.

Hey
Welcome to Gaia
I'm sorry about Binki sad It's nice though that you remembered her and gave her honor (small smile)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff