Welcome to Gaia! ::

Powerful Kitten

13,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hello, I'm new to Gaia. Kind of... I originally joined back in '04 but the name of the site and so much more has changed since then. I'm back and hopefully I can find friends and enjoy myself this time. I did a bit of exploring and set up a few things with the guidance of the achievements. I do very much enjoy the fact that you no longer start off naked with no gold. lol

The thread title was slightly random but spawned from my love of wetboys which is a fictional profession in the Night Angel series by Brent Weeks. Assassins have targets because they sometimes miss; wetboys have deaders. To quote Kylar Stern "A wetboy was like an assassin - in the way a tiger is like a kitten."

My username is a mix of Latin and Japanese and loosely translates to "seize the night, shadow ninja" or something. Was going to use wetboy but decided ninja needs less explaination.

------------------------------

TL;DR
New to Gaia, treat me well. heart

Welcoming Receiver

CarpeNoctem_KageNoShinobi
TL;DR

Welcome back to Gaia!

Powerful Kitten

13,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Thank you for the welcome.

Lady Quiet Azalea's Love Of My Life

Loyal Demigod

42,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Champion 300
Hello, I'm new to Gaia. Kind of... I originally joined back in '04 but the name of the site and so much more has changed since then. I'm back and hopefully I can find friends and enjoy myself this time. I did a bit of exploring and set up a few things with the guidance of the achievements. I do very much enjoy the fact that you no longer start off naked with no gold. lol

The thread title was slightly random but spawned from my love of wetboys which is a fictional profession in the Night Angel series by Brent Weeks. Assassins have targets because they sometimes miss; wetboys have deaders. To quote Kylar Stern "A wetboy was like an assassin - in the way a tiger is like a kitten."

My username is a mix of Latin and Japanese and loosely translates to "seize the night, shadow ninja" or something. Was going to use wetboy but decided ninja needs less explaination.

------------------------------

TL;DR

Hello and welcome back!
I hope you enjoy your time here. c :

Powerful Kitten

13,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Authenyiel
Hello and welcome back!
I hope you enjoy your time here. c :

Hello and thank you. cat_3nodding

Powerhouse

Welcome back! I'm glad you explained what you meant by ''wetboy'' because I had absolutely no idea what to think mrgreen

Lady Quiet Azalea's Love Of My Life

Loyal Demigod

42,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Champion 300

Hello and thank you. cat_3nodding

You're very welcome. c :

Powerful Kitten

13,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Warden Watts
Welcome back! I'm glad you explained what you meant by ''wetboy'' because I had absolutely no idea what to think mrgreen

Most people seem to think it's something perverted when it's just a person with Talent (a kind of magic) and is highly skilled at killing people.

Powerful Kitten

13,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Disappearing for a bit to ge breakfast. Ciao for chow. cat_4laugh

Powerhouse

Warden Watts

Most people seem to think it's something perverted when it's just a person with Talent (a kind of magic) and is highly skilled at killing people.

Yeah that was the impression I got to be honest rofl I learned something new today!
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves...

G'Day. Welcome to Gaia! If you ever need a friend or any help with Gaia, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

...it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Powerful Kitten

13,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Saved_by_the_Grace_of_God
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves...

G'Day. Welcome to Gaia! If you ever need a friend or any help with Gaia, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

...it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Thank you.
Welcome back to Gaiaonline.
Feel free to add me.
Have any questions just ask.

Tip: never give out your password.

Powerful Kitten

13,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Victions
Welcome back to Gaiaonline.
Feel free to add me.
Have any questions just ask.

Tip: never give out your password.

Thank you. I like your avatar. Can I get a "That's what she said"?
That's what she said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas