Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clean Seeker

Viena Veida
So i tried to login to my account which I've made 4-5 years and i think the last time i logged on that account was like 2 years ago. I wanted to see how Gaia was doin now, but i needed to do a ticket thing. Hmm not sure if Gaia will actually work on that neutral I had a dream avi on that account which i almost completed. gonk

So i Guess i'm starting fresh again. Well a lot has changed here on Gaia. Like the animated items which i think is really cool. Oh, and some items that were common at my time are like 1+ mill.

Well cheers for the returnies, newbs, and so on. cheese_whine

Yeah, same here, noticed the same things!

Magical Hero

Kuwo
WECLOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart

Thank you for the warm welcome 4laugh

Magical Hero

Ixmasat
Viena Veida
So i tried to login to my account which I've made 4-5 years and i think the last time i logged on that account was like 2 years ago. I wanted to see how Gaia was doin now, but i needed to do a ticket thing. Hmm not sure if Gaia will actually work on that neutral I had a dream avi on that account which i almost completed. gonk

So i Guess i'm starting fresh again. Well a lot has changed here on Gaia. Like the animated items which i think is really cool. Oh, and some items that were common at my time are like 1+ mill.

prices are downright crazy in the market gonk

Invisible Gaian

heart Welcome, welcome.
I, too, return after several months and before that a few years. It's definitely a bit overwhelming.. eek

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Viena Veida
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome back to gaia biggrin

Thank you dear. heart

ur welcome heart

Invisible Phantom

Viena Veida
Ixmasat
Viena Veida

prices are downright crazy in the market gonk

YOU THINK? xD

Hikitsun's Prince

Witty Trash

Viena Veida

User Image

Magical Hero

Worlds Enden
Viena Veida

User Image

THATS SO CUTE!
gonk