Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
Teiran_Thinnes
So I have an old gaia account that hasn't been opened for six years. Decided to start a new one, looking for people to talk table top games and novels with.

~ * H E L L O* ~
dramallama dramallama
WELCOME TO GAIA!

Wheezing Noob

Great Lakes haze
Teiran_Thinnes
Great Lakes haze
Welcome back! biggrin

I never acquired the tabletop games habit, myself. But I read.

What kinds of novels do you like?
I'm enjoying Dune currently, I love how character based the book is. Seen the movies, and the two mini-series'

I've read it myself. ( Haven't seen the movies or the mini-series.) I thought it was an intriguing story. I got really involved.

So you like Sci Fi in general?
Yes so far, once finished with a few other books I will be start reading a technothriller or two. Just so I can see what like the most.
Teiran_Thinnes
Kittenergy
Hey! I'm Kittenergy, happy to meet your acquaintance!

So what games/novels do you like?
I enjoy Fantasy and Science Fiction. Right now I'm working on getting through Frank Herbert's Dune. As for the games, I just got done playing Soul Calibur 2 with a co-worker, am currently working on setting a Tournament up for Soul Blade. But overall I play quite a bit of Dungeons and Dragons.

That's super cool! I've always wanted to play Dungeons and Dragons, is it hard?

Noob

Welcome back to Gaia! yum_puddi

Shy Gaian

Teiran_Thinnes

Welcome back to the wonderful world of Gaia! If you get confused you can ask smile

Wheezing Noob

Kittenergy
Teiran_Thinnes
Kittenergy

I enjoy Fantasy and Science Fiction. Right now I'm working on getting through Frank Herbert's Dune. As for the games, I just got done playing Soul Calibur 2 with a co-worker, am currently working on setting a Tournament up for Soul Blade. But overall I play quite a bit of Dungeons and Dragons.

Do you know how to roll dice, and play the role of a character?

Noob

WELCOME BACK 환영 欢迎 heart

Free to ask for help or add, 도움을 요청하는 무료, 免费寻求帮助
Teiran_Thinnes
Kittenergy
Teiran_Thinnes
Kittenergy

Do you know how to roll dice, and play the role of a character?

Have I rolled dice before? Yeah, but I've never played Dungeons and dragons before so I don't think I do in your context ^^"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff