Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Noob

So I have an old gaia account that hasn't been opened for six years. Decided to start a new one, looking for people to talk table top games and novels with.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xp

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xd
Welcome back!

Super Junior

9,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Junior 100
well welcome back

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Hey! I'm Kittenergy, happy to meet your acquaintance!

So what games/novels do you like?

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia razz

Wheezing Noob

Kittenergy
Hey! I'm Kittenergy, happy to meet your acquaintance!

So what games/novels do you like?
I enjoy Fantasy and Science Fiction. Right now I'm working on getting through Frank Herbert's Dune. As for the games, I just got done playing Soul Calibur 2 with a co-worker, am currently working on setting a Tournament up for Soul Blade. But overall I play quite a bit of Dungeons and Dragons.
Teiran_Thinnes
So I have an old gaia account that hasn't been opened for six years. Decided to start a new one, looking for people to talk table top games and novels with.

Aww welcome back~

Wheezing Noob

Stolzieren
well welcome back

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lots stop signals, is Gaia that bad?

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Welcome back! biggrin

I never acquired the tabletop games habit, myself. But I read.

What kinds of novels do you like?

Wheezing Noob

Great Lakes haze
Welcome back! biggrin

I'm enjoying Dune currently, I love how character based the book is. Seen the movies, and the two mini-series'

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Teiran_Thinnes
Great Lakes haze
Welcome back! biggrin

I'm enjoying Dune currently, I love how character based the book is. Seen the movies, and the two mini-series'

I've read it myself. ( Haven't seen the movies or the mini-series.) I thought it was an intriguing story. I got really involved.

So you like Sci Fi in general?

Ursine Phantom

Hiya. Welcome back to Gaia.
haha ditto! I just logged back in a few days ago! I can't remember the last time I was on here .. or when I made it .. I think it was around 2007. Woaaah.

but anywho, welcome back!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces