Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome back man. Seems like in I'm in the same boat and a lot of people on here now... 2013 must be the year to reconnect I guess.

Friendly Tipper

13,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Shakarian
Tholia
Shakarian
so i once had another account (that im currently trying to have unlocked) that i started back in 2005 and kinda got out of it in late 2009. due to recent events, i want to come back, make new friends and maybe more than that. i feel right at home already, bring on the fun!

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

I got back this summer too smile
started 04 left 09 ish and now here with new account cos can't get my old
account unlocked.

Nice to have You back!
I am Tholia in gaia and in games but real names Nancy and
I am from Finland ^^ Nice to meet you! 4laugh

nice to meet you nancy smile i hope i can my old account back, i had some good stuff on it sad
Edit: im from the US everyone lol and im not proud to be american sad

I really hope so too! I have been trying to get mine back many times but no luck. I don't even remember anymore all the things I had. And I want to see who are in my friendslist if they use gaia anymore and all old guilds and stuff. One guild I remembered and they remembered me so
I am happy to be apart of it again ^^
Tholia
Shakarian

nice to meet you nancy smile i hope i can my old account back, i had some good stuff on it sad
Edit: im from the US everyone lol and im not proud to be american sad

I really hope so too! I have been trying to get mine back many times but no luck. I don't even remember anymore all the things I had. And I want to see who are in my friendslist if they use gaia anymore and all old guilds and stuff. One guild I remembered and they remembered me so
I am happy to be apart of it again ^^

yeah i want to know who my friends were too, now that you say it, i remember my old account names, i wonder if anyone will remember them, i should ask around
soo many people XD thank you thank you

i guess ill go ahead and add my former user names i have used

EMO_NEMO

Guy With A Hawk

Friendly Tipper

13,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Shakarian

EMO_NEMO

Guy With A Hawk

You should add it to your profile maybe? smile
Tholia
Shakarian

EMO_NEMO

Guy With A Hawk

You should add it to your profile maybe? smile

ill try that, never thought of it actually

Shy Gaian

Welcome back!

Devout Raider

Shakarian
so i once had another account (that im currently trying to have unlocked) that i started back in 2005 and kinda got out of it in late 2009. due to recent events, i want to come back, make new friends and maybe more than that. i feel right at home already, bring on the fun!

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

Welcome back! I was actually away from gaia for most of the past couple years, but I'm just glad I logged in occasionally so I didn't lose my account. I hope you get your old one back!
Kiomori
Shakarian

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

Welcome back! I was actually away from gaia for most of the past couple years, but I'm just glad I logged in occasionally so I didn't lose my account. I hope you get your old one back!

i sent my request to unlock it a week ago. my friend unlocked hers and it took over a week, so hopefully i get mine back, i miss it sad

PizzaSorceress's Fangirl

Sparkly Otaku

Shakarian

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

Welcome back~ cat_4laugh
ladies and gentlemen!
I GOT MY OLD ACCOUNT UNLOCKED!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items