Welcome to Gaia! ::

MangaGirl93
Shakarian
MangaGirl93

I wish you strength in whatever is going on in your life now smile

I'm alright, just dealing with my own problems with a cousin of mine who has been in and out of the hospital. But he'll be okay I hope.

thank you :3
i wish the best for your cousin. fate always has a plan. understanding it is the hard part.

Very true, and very wise sentence smile

i try to be wise lol
its like my situation. fate probably had it that my ex leave me, now i have to understand why it happened, and its just really hard, and killing me to do so. i never knew i could cry myself to sleep litterally, and for several nights in a row. but maybe soon i'll be over it, once i force myself to realize that shes never coming back, and its too late to undo what ive done, so i should just leave it, and move on. but its soo freaking hard. especially after 5 years.
XYami_No_KonekoX
Shakarian
XYami_No_KonekoX
Shakarian
XYami_No_KonekoX
Hello and welcome back to gaia

hai smile and thank you, glad to be back

You're welcome, how are you?

as stated above im ok, but, ive been doing better ever since i came back on. lost some friends after my ex left me so ive come here to keep myself happy, or try to, and make some new friends. hopefully a few close ones too. now since i have a couple cars i can drive to visit them smile

Oh I see, well that's good and I know how that is, I lost a few friends after me and my ex broke up

its hard, it really is. i still have 1 friend from it, but all we do is go and play disc golf occasionally. need close friends to hang out with, sit around on computers talking or playing video games. i really only want friends that are girls, i dont get along with guys too well, i find comfort with girls and im more open around them, more, me. i dont have to hide. girls are more understanding

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Shakarian
XYami_No_KonekoX
Shakarian
XYami_No_KonekoX
Shakarian
XYami_No_KonekoX
Hello and welcome back to gaia

hai smile and thank you, glad to be back

You're welcome, how are you?

as stated above im ok, but, ive been doing better ever since i came back on. lost some friends after my ex left me so ive come here to keep myself happy, or try to, and make some new friends. hopefully a few close ones too. now since i have a couple cars i can drive to visit them smile

Oh I see, well that's good and I know how that is, I lost a few friends after me and my ex broke up

its hard, it really is. i still have 1 friend from it, but all we do is go and play disc golf occasionally. need close friends to hang out with, sit around on computers talking or playing video games. i really only want friends that are girls, i dont get along with guys too well, i find comfort with girls and im more open around them, more, me. i dont have to hide. girls are more understanding

*nods* that's good. Yeah that's true, we girls are more understanding
XYami_No_KonekoX
Shakarian

i mean, a guy cant exactly cry into another guys shoulder because he just lost a cat, id probably get punched and then never hear the end of it with endless torture and humiliation

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Shakarian
XYami_No_KonekoX
Shakarian

i mean, a guy cant exactly cry into another guys shoulder because he just lost a cat, id probably get punched and then never hear the end of it with endless torture and humiliation

Yeah that's true

Friendly Tipper

13,500 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Shakarian
so i once had another account (that im currently trying to have unlocked) that i started back in 2005 and kinda got out of it in late 2009. due to recent events, i want to come back, make new friends and maybe more than that. i feel right at home already, bring on the fun!

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

I got back this summer too smile
started 04 left 09 ish and now here with new account cos can't get my old
account unlocked.

Nice to have You back!
I am Tholia in gaia and in games but real names Nancy and
I am from Finland ^^ Nice to meet you! 4laugh
Tholia
Shakarian
so i once had another account (that im currently trying to have unlocked) that i started back in 2005 and kinda got out of it in late 2009. due to recent events, i want to come back, make new friends and maybe more than that. i feel right at home already, bring on the fun!

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

I got back this summer too smile
started 04 left 09 ish and now here with new account cos can't get my old
account unlocked.

Nice to have You back!
I am Tholia in gaia and in games but real names Nancy and
I am from Finland ^^ Nice to meet you! 4laugh

nice to meet you nancy smile i hope i can my old account back, i had some good stuff on it sad
Edit: im from the US everyone lol and im not proud to be american sad
Shakarian

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

Welcome back. This is my first time joining. Hope you enjoy your time here. smile
Donna-the-Poet
Shakarian

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

Welcome back. This is my first time joining. Hope you enjoy your time here. smile

same to you! smile
Hello Ryan c:
Welcome back to gaia! ~
I hope you get to unlock your old account! 4laugh
I'm willing to be your friend too ~
Shakarian
Donna-the-Poet
Shakarian

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

same to you! smile

Thanks. smile

Shy Lovergirl

6,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Welcome back and if you want to add me as friend i love make new friends ^^

Devoted Loiterer

7,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shakarian

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

Welcome back. This 10th anniversary is bringing so many people back (including me). Have fun and I hope you get your original account back.

Precious Fatcat

8,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Welcome back hun <3
my little quest thread

3m/13m

visit my store?

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200