Welcome to Gaia! ::

so i once had another account (that im currently trying to have unlocked) that i started back in 2005 and kinda got out of it in late 2009. due to recent events, i want to come back, make new friends and maybe more than that. i feel right at home already, bring on the fun!

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh
Shakarian
so i once had another account (that im currently trying to have unlocked) that i started back in 2005 and kinda got out of it in late 2009. due to recent events, i want to come back, make new friends and maybe more than that. i feel right at home already, bring on the fun!

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

Welcome back. smile I've returned as well smile I'm not bothering getting my other account back as my username was my name only. I want a fresh start anyway. How are you? smile
MangaGirl93
Shakarian

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

Welcome back. smile I've returned as well smile I'm not bothering getting my other account back as my username was my name only. I want a fresh start anyway. How are you? smile

im ok to say the least, recovering from a recent event. its gonna take time. just trying to do things that make me happy, like getting back into rp'ing

you?

6,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Shakarian

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

XxWinter-CoookiesxX is me aka Michelle
, and you can add me as a friend if you'd like emotion_awesome
XxWinter-CoookiesxX
Shakarian

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

XxWinter-CoookiesxX is me aka Michelle
, and you can add me as a friend if you'd like emotion_awesome

and why would i want to do that? haha jk jk -cute laugh-
Shakarian
MangaGirl93
Shakarian

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

im ok to say the least, recovering from a recent event. its gonna take time. just trying to do things that make me happy, like getting back into rp'ing

you?

I wish you strength in whatever is going on in your life now smile

I'm alright, just dealing with my own problems with a cousin of mine who has been in and out of the hospital. But he'll be okay I hope.
MangaGirl93
Shakarian
MangaGirl93
Shakarian

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

you?

I'm alright, just dealing with my own problems with a cousin of mine who has been in and out of the hospital. But he'll be okay I hope.

thank you :3
i wish the best for your cousin. fate always has a plan. understanding it is the hard part.

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hello and welcome back to gaia

Kindly Master

Been away also. XD Welcome back bro~

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Welcome back, Ryan!
XYami_No_KonekoX

hai smile and thank you, glad to be back

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Shakarian
XYami_No_KonekoX

You're welcome, how are you?
XYami_No_KonekoX
Shakarian
XYami_No_KonekoX

as stated above im ok, but, ive been doing better ever since i came back on. lost some friends after my ex left me so ive come here to keep myself happy, or try to, and make some new friends. hopefully a few close ones too. now since i have a couple cars i can drive to visit them smile
Shakarian
MangaGirl93
Shakarian
MangaGirl93
Shakarian

oh, ya, im ryan 4laugh

you?

thank you :3
i wish the best for your cousin. fate always has a plan. understanding it is the hard part.

Very true, and very wise sentence smile

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Shakarian
XYami_No_KonekoX
Shakarian
XYami_No_KonekoX

as stated above im ok, but, ive been doing better ever since i came back on. lost some friends after my ex left me so ive come here to keep myself happy, or try to, and make some new friends. hopefully a few close ones too. now since i have a couple cars i can drive to visit them smile

Oh I see, well that's good and I know how that is, I lost a few friends after me and my ex broke up

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff