Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello, I'm Basic-chan.

I'm not exactly new to Gaia, but it's really been a long time. I used to play a lot when I was in middle school / first started high school, but I decided to focus on my studies a lot more so I stopped coming on as much.

My life improved a lot after not spending most of it on here, which I am happy about, but I also stopped being so involved with things I used to really enjoy like drawing or roleplay or discussing anime. Gaia was special to me because of that.

My old account has no active friends on it, so I decided to make a new account, so I could make new friends. I used to spend a lot of time in the shops, and Barton Town but I want to get more into discussing other things.

I'm looking forward to making friends again on this site.

I just hope I don't get addicted again. sweatdrop

Shadowy Bilge rat

Hi Basic-chan! Welcome back. You and I both like anime, so there's one thing we have in common. And we both used to be addicted to the internet... We should be friends! 3nodding

Lonely Noob

6,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
welcome emotion_awesome

Hilarious Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Welcome back to Gaia!

IRL Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
Welcome back to Gaia mrgreen

If you want to discuss all things anime then I suggest you head over to the Anime/Manga/Comics (A/M/C) forum. Just read the A/M/C R&Gs and all stickies there before posting.

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome back. ^^;
Unholy Mary
Hi Basic-chan! Welcome back. You and I both like anime, so there's one thing we have in common. And we both used to be addicted to the internet... We should be friends! 3nodding

What kind of anime do you watch?
What are you watching now?

Haha, I don't want to be addicted to it, but I think I actually am a bit still. >___>;; it's almost reflexive still, logging onto things.
Angel Beats
Welcome back. ^^;

why the sweatface?
and I do feel welcome. I remember making a thread like this when I really REALLY first started playing Gaia, and no one answered. emo

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
basic-chan
Angel Beats
Welcome back. ^^;

why the sweatface?
and I do feel welcome. I remember making a thread like this when I really REALLY first started playing Gaia, and no one answered. emo

I'm tired. I've been trying to sell my items in the marketplace so I can buy my new dream avatar.
I know right? when I first joined, I was nervous no one would welcome me ... but they did. Eventually. When I revived it. emotion_awesome
Angel Beats
basic-chan
Angel Beats
Welcome back. ^^;

why the sweatface?

I'm tired. I've been trying to sell my items in the marketplace so I can buy my new dream avatar.
I know right? when I first joined, I was nervous no one would welcome me ... but they did. Eventually. When I revived it. emotion_awesome

Your avvie looks pretty nice right now... but then again, all these new fangled items make me feel old-fashioned...

My av looks like crap now, with the default clothes. I really gotta look around for some new items and move some from my old account or something. I look noobish...

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
basic-chan
Angel Beats
basic-chan
Angel Beats
Welcome back. ^^;

why the sweatface?

Your avvie looks pretty nice right now... but then again, all these new fangled items make me feel old-fashioned...

My av looks like crap now, with the default clothes. I really gotta look around for some new items and move some from my old account or something. I look noobish...

Thanks. I'm not selling the ones on my avatar though. Just some animoots I have. [:

Ah..well, good luck. Most of the items these days are really expensive. I make my living on here by buying Gaia Cash cards every once in awhile. emotion_yatta
Angel Beats
basic-chan
Angel Beats
basic-chan
Angel Beats
Welcome back. ^^;

why the sweatface?

Thanks. I'm not selling the ones on my avatar though. Just some animoots I have. [:

Ah..well, good luck. Most of the items these days are really expensive. I make my living on here by buying Gaia Cash cards every once in awhile. emotion_yatta

I used to draw avvie art back in the day. The prices seem super duper inflated now, which I guess would be good for me if I get back into it, but idk. -no confidence-

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
basic-chan
Angel Beats
basic-chan
Angel Beats
basic-chan
Angel Beats
Welcome back. ^^;

why the sweatface?

I used to draw avvie art back in the day. The prices seem super duper inflated now, which I guess would be good for me if I get back into it, but idk. -no confidence-

Do..you have any samples of your work? -- Yeah selling art is probably one of the best ways to get gold on here. One of my friends earns about 2-4mil every few weeks from drawing. gonk
Angel Beats
basic-chan
Angel Beats
basic-chan
Angel Beats

Do..you have any samples of your work? -- Yeah selling art is probably one of the best ways to get gold on here. One of my friends earns about 2-4mil every few weeks from drawing. gonk

Nothing really recent. I'm pretty intimidated, but summer is coming up, and after exams I'm sure that's what I'm going to be spending a lot of my time on. Do you have a link to his shop?

I need to learn all the new avvie art etiquette. >____> I FEEL OLD/OUT OF DATE/ROTTING.

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
basic-chan
Angel Beats
basic-chan
Angel Beats
basic-chan
Angel Beats

Nothing really recent. I'm pretty intimidated, but summer is coming up, and after exams I'm sure that's what I'm going to be spending a lot of my time on. Do you have a link to his shop?

I need to learn all the new avvie art etiquette. >____> I FEEL OLD/OUT OF DATE/ROTTING.

Yeah here's the link to her shop.

I always buy art from her.~ Oh and you aren't old or rotting..you're just a person who needs polishing! sweatdrop or something.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff