Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Kitten

Psychedelic Catnip
Lucy in th3 sky

Yeah, in the end we just have to listen the music we want because music makes us happy biggrin when I'm stressed I just put on my fave music and calm down, I also like to listen to classical music to sleep or read a book, it's very relaxing. We love music~ heart haha

Then I shall add you, I know right? I only have like two friends hahaha! but now make that 3 of them with you whee
I've wanted to play guitar, but I haven't made myself do it yet.
But I've always wanted too because I could imagine it being so soothing just playing guitar and singing emotion_bigheart

Before I started adding people from my guild and new users I had my best friend irl and my boyfriend and he doesn't really come on anymore DX

Yeah! I was learning but ehhh I'm rly bad at it haha! but you're right! I hope you start learning soon :3

Aww I see, so you have a guild in here?

Invisible Fatcat

Lucy in th3 sky
Psychedelic Catnip
Lucy in th3 sky

Yeah, in the end we just have to listen the music we want because music makes us happy biggrin when I'm stressed I just put on my fave music and calm down, I also like to listen to classical music to sleep or read a book, it's very relaxing. We love music~ heart haha

Then I shall add you, I know right? I only have like two friends hahaha! but now make that 3 of them with you whee
But I've always wanted too because I could imagine it being so soothing just playing guitar and singing emotion_bigheart

Before I started adding people from my guild and new users I had my best friend irl and my boyfriend and he doesn't really come on anymore DX

Yeah! I was learning but ehhh I'm rly bad at it haha! but you're right! I hope you start learning soon :3

I tried before and I caught on pretty quickly I just didnt try to get better at it :/

& Yeah I do! c:
Link is in my siggy emotion_bigheart

Hello every body whee
I have not been on guy for years so I thought I would make a new account. The only reason why I stopped gaia was because it was taking my life away. But as long as I limit it to an hour a day I'm fine. smile So I just made a new account and its awesome being back ^^

Wealthy Fatcat

4,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Welcome back to Gaia!!

I am also a long lost member as well, but this is a new account. Hopefully I can improve this account and make her look as kick-a** as all of yours smile nice to meet everyone! <3

Vicious Kitten

Psychedelic Catnip
Lucy in th3 sky
Psychedelic Catnip
Lucy in th3 sky

I tried before and I caught on pretty quickly I just didnt try to get better at it :/

& Yeah I do! c:
Link is in my siggy emotion_bigheart

Oh so you could easily started again whee

Aww nice guild, can someone (me) join? hahaha xp

Vicious Kitten

Purae Fox
Welcome back to Gaia!!

I am also a long lost member as well, but this is a new account. Hopefully I can improve this account and make her look as kick-a** as all of yours smile nice to meet everyone! <3

Why thank you! and yeah! this is also a new account, so I hope I can make her look decent someday hehe. Nice to meet you too! 3nodding

Wealthy Fatcat

4,300 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Lucy in th3 sky
Purae Fox
Welcome back to Gaia!!

Why thank you! and yeah! this is also a new account, so I hope I can make her look decent someday hehe. Nice to meet you too! 3nodding

-- Aw well she looks great already biggrin the red is always a good choice,

biggrin biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas