rofl Jk

Welcome back to Gaia homie!

Merry Rabbit

8,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
RedOrcaMoon
Welcome back! I was gone maybe 2-3yrs. and I must say, it REALLY has changed. I cant go 2hrs without gaia informing me of a cash sale. Sorry, ran out of money and seriously?! its really messed up, yo. they are trying to get me to keep buying gold after years of saying DONT buy gold...

I was informed that key members of Gaia's founders left when new management came about ... and i agree about the Gaia cash issue, i don't want to be informed ever hour of BUY THIS BUY THIS BUY THIS... i save up my Gaia cash for monthly collectibles, but even now i have lost many of my friends who would religiously buy the MC and inform me if there something i would like, as i am notably frugal haha

Merry Rabbit

8,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Jesse Inferno

Oh well in that case. talk2hand

rofl Jk

Hehe!! God if i was a billoinare i would be on a lovely island somewhere hot and enjoying cocktails xd xd xd

Juicy Dragon's Subordinate

Omnipresent Trash

17,725 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Torii Gatekeeper 500
Kinoko801
Jesse Inferno

rofl Jk

Hehe!! God if i was a billoinare i would be on a lovely island somewhere hot and enjoying cocktails xd xd xd

If I was a billionaire I'd be throwing my own parade in honor of myself raining money down on all the little sheeple while simultaneously gassing them, like the Joker from the first Batman movie! blaugh

... Whoops! Just dated myself. xd

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
Loeny
Kinoko801
gonk gonk gonk

What happened to Gaia o..o Why is everything so expensive... and yet WOW I'm a billionaire for once in 7 years.

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

That was my reaction as well.. =[ but I still enjoy it after 2 weeks back =]

I think we all have the same reactions! Now I wonder how much all my stuffs are worth. eek eek eek

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kinoko801
RedOrcaMoon
Welcome back! I was gone maybe 2-3yrs. and I must say, it REALLY has changed. I cant go 2hrs without gaia informing me of a cash sale. Sorry, ran out of money and seriously?! its really messed up, yo. they are trying to get me to keep buying gold after years of saying DONT buy gold...

I was informed that key members of Gaia's founders left when new management came about ... and i agree about the Gaia cash issue, i don't want to be informed ever hour of BUY THIS BUY THIS BUY THIS... i save up my Gaia cash for monthly collectibles, but even now i have lost many of my friends who would religiously buy the MC and inform me if there something i would like, as i am notably frugal haha
I Think Lanzer is still on the team, but VO and L0cke and the other other guy left. They didn't like this route and left for their own projects. Really I'm just here still for role playing in my guilds.

Merry Rabbit

8,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
RedOrcaMoon

I Think Lanzer is still on the team, but VO and L0cke and the other other guy left. They didn't like this route and left for their own projects. Really I'm just here still for role playing in my guilds.

I want another event like back in 2008 a lot of going out doing things to get prizes, none of this buy Gaia Cash to get prizes... who has the money to buy 10,000 GC to then spend it all to just get to tier 2

Distinct Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kinoko801
RedOrcaMoon

I want another event like back in 2008 a lot of going out doing things to get prizes, none of this buy Gaia Cash to get prizes... who has the money to buy 10,000 GC to then spend it all to just get to tier 2
yeah! I have Lanzer's autograph somewhere.

Profitable Fatcat

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kinoko801
gonk gonk gonk

What happened to Gaia o..o Why is everything so expensive... and yet WOW I'm a billionaire for once in 7 years.

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Yesssss, My exact words for when I came back!

Profitable Fatcat

6,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kinoko801
Jesse Inferno

rofl Jk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff