Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone. Gonna try and get back on these forums regularly. I Left in '11, decided to log back in. Aside from new items, doesn't look like much has changed around here biggrin
Welcome back. There have been a few changes around the forums (where certain ones are, the addition of more) and the rest of the site, but for the most part, other than items/avatar side things haven't changed too much since '11..

One of the biggest changes (I'm not entirely sure exactly when it was implemented) is that announcements are pretty much strictly for item-releases; the occasional times we hear from staff about the goings-on of the site, it'll likely be in the Staff Notices

Kitten

Welcome backu (●´ω`●)

Sweet Fairy

8,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Welcome back. Oldbie here, and I noticed nothing much changed too.

vhrebie's Significant Otter

High-functioning Strawberry

12,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome back~!
One particular change; freaking dumb inflation getting us all pooped on.
Soaprano
Welcome back~!
Noticed this. i would have danced a few years ago at the prices i'm seeing on some of these items.... 6Bil? it was unheard of back when I joined in '05! gonk

vhrebie's Significant Otter

High-functioning Strawberry

12,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Invisibility 100
catlover3178
Soaprano
Welcome back~!
Noticed this. i would have danced a few years ago at the prices i'm seeing on some of these items.... 6Bil? it was unheard of back when I joined in '05! gonk

Yup. Sucks to be a veteran. :c Sucks to be a NEW person tbh. All they can really shop in for a while are the gold shops...

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome back to Gaia Online cat_4laugh Aside from the animal invasion and the crazy inflation nothing much has changed. The animals, or Paws, as we like to call ourselves, are the latest addition to the Gaian populace and we came here in the first quarter of this year. Our Paw community is small but warm and fuzzy :3
xSahri
Welcome back to Gaia Online cat_4laugh Aside from the animal invasion and the crazy inflation nothing much has changed. The animals, or Paws, as we like to call ourselves, are the latest addition to the Gaian populace and we came here in the first quarter of this year. Our Paw community is small but warm and fuzzy :3
f... fu... FUZZY!!!! -tackleglomp-

(Sorry, couldn't resist) mrgreen

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50