Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agile Lover

17,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
iAteSparta
Loves Last Kiss
Welcome back. There's more to do now then there used to be but I hate the ads that are all over the place plus since the advent of the cash shop the marketplace has become pretty over inflated. What's the biggest change you've noticed since coming back?

Well everyone has these fancy clothes on while I have trash starters...how do i get fancy like them lol

Takes a lot of gold now a days, that is if you don't want to spend your cold hard cash and buy from the cash shop.

Tipsy Explorer

Welcome back! ^^

I myself also came back after a 4~5 years of hiatus... which mean that I lost my old account and mules. Waiting for Gaia to finally look at the ticket. *sigh*

Hopeless Creature

28,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Hi, welcome back :3

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin
Loves Last Kiss
Welcome back. There's more to do now then there used to be but I hate the ads that are all over the place plus since the advent of the cash shop the marketplace has become pretty over inflated. What's the biggest change you've noticed since coming back?

Well everyone has these fancy clothes on while I have trash starters...how do i get fancy like them lol
Thanks everyone! mrgreen

Gracious Darling

10,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Mr-Cactuar
Sup ppl, so i know i'm not technically "new" to this site but the last time I logged in was bk in 2009. I left this site for Habbo.com (which i thought was better that this site at the time) but now i guess i'm back. What's new here and what's changed? I have no idea what to do lol

Welcome back!
Mr-Cactuar
Sup ppl, so i know i'm not technically "new" to this site but the last time I logged in was bk in 2009. I left this site for Habbo.com (which i thought was better that this site at the time) but now i guess i'm back. What's new here and what's changed? I have no idea what to do lol

I used to play Habbo too everything's changed. Anyways, welcome back! Feel free to add me as a friend! smile

Masterdj2's Wife

Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
welcome back :3

Agile Lover

17,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

Shadowy Hunter

11,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Nerd 50
It's much the same as when you left, only moreso. wink
Same areas and forums, with a little added.
Many more items.
A few new games.

If you knew how to move around before, just repeat your steps and you'll find
all the new stuff.

Friendly Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
welcome back

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome back! There's even more items than there has ever been before, so it's hard to keep track of anything anymore gonk
I hear this site is even more addicting the second time around so you gotta be very careful with that wink
Why I posting things I didn't say but anyways thanks its much nicer here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces