Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Dabbler

I can't believe how long it's been since I was on Gaia.. Probably close to 7-8 years. Gave up on the account because I'd gotten hacked and didn't like the idea of starting over.

Signed up with a new account about 3 days ago. I feel like nothing's changed (in a good way). Still just as good as I remember it, but with better perks (yay for some games and all these beautiful new items). Getting gold is also a lot easier than it used to be, which is sweet.

How long have you guys been around?
I'm 18 and I had an account here starting since I was like 12...something like that... I don't have my first account anymore tho ^^ I got this one right here which is my mule and my main one

Dedicated Dabbler

SakuraHarunoBlossomsxo
I'm 18 and I had an account here starting since I was like 12...something like that... I don't have my first account anymore tho ^^ I got this one right here which is my mule and my main one

I like the idea of having a secondary account in case I get hacked again >>;. Have you been playing consistently that whole time?

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Hello and welcome back
Hmm, about 2 and a half years

Beloved Citizen

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
Rien Atako
I can't believe how long it's been since I was on Gaia.. Probably close to 7-8 years. Gave up on the account because I'd gotten hacked and didn't like the idea of starting over.

Signed up with a new account about 3 days ago. I feel like nothing's changed (in a good way). Still just as good as I remember it, but with better perks (yay for some games and all these beautiful new items). Getting gold is also a lot easier than it used to be, which is sweet.

How long have you guys been around?

Welcome back! smile

Friendly Seeker

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Welcome back. I've been around, off and on, since 2004. You're right, not much has changed. Heh. The new features are always a good enhancement on old ideas though. I hope you have fun.

Shy Sweetheart

♥ Hello and welcome to Gaia ^^ I've been on this site for a little over two years now. ♥

Dedicated Dabbler

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Warlord

hello and welcome! haha i've been a member for about 5+ more years now.. though i wasn't always an active player, then i went invisible for about a few years wink
Hello Rien Atako, Welcome back to Gaia.
Hopefully all will be well for you.
Farewell.

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome back! biggrin
Sorry to hear about the whole hacking situation, I've been there before and it's never fun, but I'm glad you're able to get yourself back up again and come back! I've been around about 7ish years as well. I hope you have an even more wonderful Gaia experience the 2nd time around!

Dedicated Dabbler

Oceanrabbits
Welcome back! biggrin
Sorry to hear about the whole hacking situation, I've been there before and it's never fun, but I'm glad you're able to get yourself back up again and come back! I've been around about 7ish years as well. I hope you have an even more wonderful Gaia experience the 2nd time around!

You're so kind. Thank you so much! ^^

Partying Cat

8,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Streaker 200
Welcome To Gaia it is a wonderful site to socialize with friends and play Games

Shy Giver

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300