Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Bunny

13,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rinistein
GrungeToker
i check back from long breaks, it's usually overwhelming because all the new stuff added :p

Agreed, lol blaugh And a lot of the announcements are just like tl;dr sweatdrop [/quote

right? lol
Blood Blue Roses
Harbor Mist
Blood Blue Roses
What's going on everyone? I was just talking to a friend the other day and the subject of Gaia came up and I decided to check it out again, I remembered it being fairly cool with a nice community and all so I figured it would be cool to maybe get back in to it again.

I originally created my account in 2007 an amazing five years ago, and Gaia actually hasn't seemed to change much from them, which is actually nice. I was 12 when I first got on here, now I am 17 and have matured quite a lot. Looking back at all my forum topics and posts, I literally facepalmed at how moronic I was, it was pretty funny haha.

Anyway now I am back, and just thought I'd say hello to all the old and new members of this pretty chill community.

Welcome Back! <3
I just recently got back into Gaia just a few days before you came so I guess that makes us "Veterans?" whee
Yay veteran buddies! biggrin

Yes.. just saying that makes me feel old ... mrgreen

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome back. I hope you have a great time here. ~ cat_blaugh
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Angel Beats
Welcome back. I hope you have a great time here. ~ cat_blaugh
Oh trust me I am so far lol. I'm having a fantastic time in fact. Already making decent cash again and am getting in to the community, it's genuinely fun.
Thanks for getting me into Gaia.

Countrygal_Emma's Husband

Dangerous Hunter

10,400 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
hello! Welcome to Gaia biggrin
enjoy!! if there's anything you need, i'll be glad to help

SLAYDN's Fav

Sparkly Dark Elf

14,650 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Blood Blue Roses

Welcome back. emotion_awesome
Leowolfy
Thanks for getting me into Gaia.
No problem bro...

Thank you everyone for welcoming me back, I didn't think I would get this many replies to this thread, it makes me happy haha.
Nagaraj8
hello! Welcome to Gaia biggrin
enjoy!! if there's anything you need, i'll be glad to help
Thank you bro.

Familiar Friend

6,825 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
Blood Blue Roses
What's going on everyone? I was just talking to a friend the other day and the subject of Gaia came up and I decided to check it out again, I remembered it being fairly cool with a nice community and all so I figured it would be cool to maybe get back in to it again.

I originally created my account in 2007 an amazing five years ago, and Gaia actually hasn't seemed to change much from them, which is actually nice. I was 12 when I first got on here, now I am 17 and have matured quite a lot. Looking back at all my forum topics and posts, I literally facepalmed at how moronic I was, it was pretty funny haha.

Anyway now I am back, and just thought I'd say hello to all the old and new members of this pretty chill community.

User Image

Welcome back to gaia dear heart
Holy as The Forgiven Sin
Blood Blue Roses

User Image

Welcome back to gaia dear heart
Thank you whee .
Welcome back.

Desirable Fatcat

10,025 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Welcome back! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit