Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's going on everyone? I was just talking to a friend the other day and the subject of Gaia came up and I decided to check it out again, I remembered it being fairly cool with a nice community and all so I figured it would be cool to maybe get back in to it again.

I originally created my account in 2007 an amazing five years ago, and Gaia actually hasn't seemed to change much from them, which is actually nice. I was 12 when I first got on here, now I am 17 and have matured quite a lot. Looking back at all my forum topics and posts, I literally facepalmed at how moronic I was, it was pretty funny haha.

Anyway now I am back, and just thought I'd say hello to all the old and new members of this pretty chill community.

Beloved Vampire

9,350 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Blood Blue Roses
What's going on everyone? I was just talking to a friend the other day and the subject of Gaia came up and I decided to check it out again, I remembered it being fairly cool with a nice community and all so I figured it would be cool to maybe get back in to it again.

I originally created my account in 2007 an amazing five years ago, and Gaia actually hasn't seemed to change much from them, which is actually nice. I was 12 when I first got on here, now I am 17 and have mature quite a lot. Looking back at all my forum topics and posts, I literally facepalmed at how moronic I was, it was pretty funny haha.

Anyway now I am back, and just thought I'd say hello to all the old and new members of this pretty chill community.

Welcome Back.
NUEST Ren
Welcome Back.
Thank you biggrin .

Wealthy Giver

14,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome Back to Gaia. Nice to see old friends coming back.

~Rivers
ll Rivers ll
Welcome Back to Gaia. Nice to see old friends coming back.

~Rivers
Ya I noticed a lot of my older friends that I added on here years ago don't get on anymore, so I guess it's time to add some new people lol.
Welcome back!

Lonely Noob

6,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100
Thomas Hewitt MaskHead
welcome
Thank you!!
WELCOME BACK

Sparkly Bunny

13,150 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
i check back from long breaks, it's usually overwhelming because all the new stuff added :p

Beloved Noob

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
GrungeToker
i check back from long breaks, it's usually overwhelming because all the new stuff added :p

Agreed, lol blaugh And a lot of the announcements are just like tl;dr sweatdrop

Beloved Noob

4,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Blood Blue Roses

I originally created my account in 2007 an amazing five years ago, and Gaia actually hasn't seemed to change much from them, which is actually nice. I was 12 when I first got on here, now I am 17 and have matured quite a lot. Looking back at all my forum topics and posts, I literally facepalmed at how moronic I was, it was pretty funny haha.

Lol, I know the feeling~ I started using Gaia on a different account when I was about 12 too blaugh lol, Some of the RPs I participated in were either laughable or blush-able lol xd But yeah, people grow up~ and it's fun to see how much you've changed razz

Anyways, have fun on Gaia! I'm having way more fun now than when I was a kid razz I guess it's because I'm less shy online and now understand the concept of "fandoms" 4laugh
Blood Blue Roses

Welcome Back! <3
I just recently got back into Gaia just a few days before you came so I guess that makes us "Veterans?" whee
GrungeToker
Well I haven't been on in like 3 years and I actually found it to be almost exactly the same as before strangely enough. Maybe I just didn't notice all the new things.

Rinistein
GrungeToker

Agreed, lol blaugh And a lot of the announcements are just like tl;dr sweatdrop
Yeah I usually just don't read announcements. I have 10 stacked up which is the limit I think before it starts deleting them.

Rinistein
Blood Blue Roses

Lol, I know the feeling~ I started using Gaia on a different account when I was about 12 too blaugh lol, Some of the RPs I participated in were either laughable or blush-able lol xd But yeah, people grow up~ and it's fun to see how much you've changed razz

Anyways, have fun on Gaia! I'm having way more fun now than when I was a kid razz I guess it's because I'm less shy online and now understand the concept of "fandoms" 4laugh
Yeah I'm actually having a lot more fun now as well. With my new found maturity increase from where it was at when I was 12, I find things a lot more enjoyable and understand much more
Harbor Mist
Blood Blue Roses

Welcome Back! <3
I just recently got back into Gaia just a few days before you came so I guess that makes us "Veterans?" whee
Yay veteran buddies! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces