Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Yeah, so I've popped in like once-- MAYBE twice a year in between 2009, but only to buy mc's.

I'm dealing with a really shitty head cold, and for whatever reason, I decided I wanted to log in. SO here I am.

I wanna say I missed it here, but from what I hear, it's been overrun with children. Where mah fellow grown ups at!? LOL (Thumbs up for those that got the Blazing Saddles reference... And if you really did, thank you for not making me feel like the only old one in here sweatdrop )

Just kidding, I don't discriminate. wink

So what's changed in the last five years or so?

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia xd

Taken Waffles

Everything costs an arm and a leg now.

Nika-Utralis's Spouse

I think all the good websites are loaded with kiddies these days. It's the way it is.

Mega Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
YunJaeforeverlove4
hi,welcome back to gaia xd

Hi! ^_^ Thank you.

I Fight Drunk
Everything costs an arm and a leg now.

Ermahgerd, right? I noticed that too! D: I hoarded a buncha stuff and a lot of it jumped from like 15k to almost 1 mil. What the heck happened?! xD

Mega Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
FreidaYentz
I think all the good websites are loaded with kiddies these days. It's the way it is.

Def. But that's ok. I like meeting people of all sorts of ages, backgrounds, etc. ^_^

Besides. I'm not that "old". I'm 23 so, that's not too bad. razz However, If I'm still lurkin' around here when I'm 60, that might be a bit odd to say the least. lol

Nika-Utralis's Spouse

Gaia has it's appeal for every age bracket, as far as I can tell. I don't think the youngest kiddies would like it as much, but I'm thinking there are lots of tweeners milling around the site right now.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile

Mega Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
FreidaYentz
Gaia has it's appeal for every age bracket, as far as I can tell. I don't think the youngest kiddies would like it as much, but I'm thinking there are lots of tweeners milling around the site right now.

Yeah I notice that. Is there still an age limit on here? I believe way back, you had to be at least 13 if I'm not mistaken.

K-poplover44

Thank you! biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
A Spoonful of Cinnamon
FreidaYentz

Yeah I notice that. Is there still an age limit on here? I believe way back, you had to be at least 13 if I'm not mistaken.

K-poplover44

Thank you! biggrin
ur welcome heart

Dangerous Citizen

Welcome back!

Mega Lunatic

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
Etienne Xelki
Welcome back!

Thank you! ^_^ It's good to be back.

Anxious Marshmallow

welcome back. economy got overinflated by a change in gaia's ownership which constantly create items and sell then for real money.

even in the past 6 weeks the economy inflated four times as much as in early january. i'm worth 1.2 billion gold and it's not necessarily too rich at this point.
Well, welcome back!

I myself have just made my return after about 5-6 years.
Yeah, too bad about the kiddies.
Maybe it'll still be a ball for us old folk. XD
HAHA.
Welcome back. n__n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items