Welcome to Gaia! ::

I used to be a user here way back in 2005 and slowly just stopped using the site. Its been at least five or so years since I've been on here and things really have changed. I decided to start up a new account instead of trying to use my old one (don't even know if I could after this long) because I was stupid back in 2005 (I was 15) so this is a fresh start.

Let's hope things are as good these days as they used to be.

Fashionable Gaian

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
AMcGaughey
I used to be a user here way back in 2005 and slowly just stopped using the site. Its been at least five or so years since I've been on here and things really have changed. I decided to start up a new account instead of trying to use my old one (don't even know if I could after this long) because I was stupid back in 2005 (I was 15) so this is a fresh start.

Well, hello fine gentleman, welcome back to Gaia. I must say that alot has change here since 5 years ago, but I do know that you'll fit in. Maybe a cup of tea would be suffice? Anyway, do feel free to add me if ever. Cheerio! 3nodding

IRL Nerd

8,900 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
Welcome back to Gaia mrgreen

Hope you stay for a while!
BloodPetalite
Well, hello fine gentleman, welcome back to Gaia. I must say that alot has change here since 5 years ago, but I do know that you'll fit in. Maybe a cup of tea would be suffice? Anyway, do feel free to add me if ever. Cheerio! 3nodding

As a "first impression" people still seem to be as friendly as I remember. Thanks for the welcome.

The_science_master
Welcome back to Gaia mrgreen

Hope you stay for a while!

Thank You. Hopefully I will stay awhile.
Seizou
Welcome back! Gaia's changed a lot since you've last been here. If you need a friend, add me. I can give you answers and point you in the right direction if needed.

Thanks.

Things are very different from what I remember. It will definitely take me some time to get used to it.

Capitalist

» Wow, welcome back, hun! Been a long time since you've been here, eh? Things have sure changed!
      Glad you came back here to join us! Feel free to add me, I don't bite at all! Well, I'll see you around sometime! And welcome back! :3
x- Belaarus
      » Wow, welcome back, hun! Been a long time since you've been here, eh? Things have sure changed!
      Glad you came back here to join us! Feel free to add me, I don't bite at all! Well, I'll see you around sometime! And welcome back! :3

Thanks for the warm welcome smile
Welcome to Gaia!
Le Sundae
Welcome to Gaia!

Thanks.

5,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
AMcGaughey

If you mean you can use it (your old, previous account) again after not being here so long, you can. Years pass, and I doubt anyone might remember you unless you did something really noticeable to earn notoriety. razz

Pants

33,975 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
Welcome back then ... and don't get friggatriskaidekaphobia ... ninja ok bye ...
User Image

WELCOME BACK

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
welcome back smile

Business Businessman

Welcome back, btw.. You can still recover your old account if you still remember its email address, Its what i did. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff