Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi ^^ I started Gaia today and I wanna make friends because I need people to back cakes full of butterflies and rainbows with me. My nickname is Chiro and I'm nice. Okay. I like to draw, read books, and other boring stuff. I'm in my K-POP phase if any of you know what that is, I'm an A+. We can prance around in breezy fields together taking about what we have in common if I haven't creeped you out already. smile

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
mirsonrisa
Hi ^^ I started Gaia today and I wanna make friends because I need people to back cakes full of butterflies and rainbows with me. My nickname is Chiro and I'm nice. Okay. I like to draw, read books, and other boring stuff. I'm in my K-POP phase if any of you know what that is, I'm an A+. We can prance around in breezy fields together taking about what we have in common if I haven't creeped you out already. smile
Welcome to gaia! I hope you have fun here heart

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Welcome to Gaia!
Nice intro. c:
Hope you love it here! ♥
mirsonrisa

Welcome to Gaia!

Shirtless Grabber

11,400 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Citizen 200
mirsonrisa

ohhhh you draw, i would like you to draw me biggrin
but umm.....i dont wanna prance around breezy fields, like little house on the prairy...

>.>

<.<

okay maybe a little... dances in the small field

5,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
mirsonrisa

yum_donut

Fashionable Gaian

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
mirsonrisa

Hiya!!! Welcome to Gaia! you'll like it here! Feel free to add me, and if you have any questions, just ask, I'll reply to ya! > biggrin

Yulin Tenchi's Husbando

Wealthy Cat

18,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cool Cat 500
mirsonrisa

did you mean 'bake cakes', cuz you typed "back" XD
S3CR3T_AG3NT_ZiiR
mirsonrisa

did you mean 'bake cakes', cuz you typed "back" XD

Hmm...I shall leave it there to remind myself of the importance of proofreading. Thanks biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff