RoadsDivine
Welcome to gaia!

How are you doing today?

-RoadsDivine
Member since 2006
welcome to gaia!
Queen Tuesday
Hi, I'm Tuesday, and I am really bad at introduction threads. 4laugh

I like books, weird stuff, climbing trees, music, playing video games, manatees, movies, cats, and... That's about it.

I'm an avatar website and forum noob. Social interaction, wats dat? I have no idea. So I thought I'd try it! Hello, Gaia, let's be friends.

hi

Raider

Queen Tuesday

I like books, weird stuff, climbing trees, music, playing video games, manatees, movies, cats, and... That's about it.

I'm an avatar website and forum noob. Social interaction, wats dat? I have no idea. So I thought I'd try it! Hello, Gaia, let's be friends.

Man-Hungry Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Queen Tuesday

Hello, welcome!! ^_^

Invisible Exhibitionist

11,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Citizen 0
Queen Tuesday

Welcome to Gaia

Beloved Vampire

10,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Queen Tuesday

Welcome to Gaia! You're a funny person xd

Looks like we have some similar interests !! emotion_bigheart

Shy Gaian

Welcome, Tuesday!

Golden Shapeshifter

Queen Tuesday

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you have fun~

Devout Raider

Queen Tuesday

Welcome to gaia! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. <3

Hilarious Exhibitionist

19,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Queen Tuesday

Hello and welcome!!

I love books, too and running, kayaking, bubble baths, tattoos and a bunch of other random crap. <3

OG Loiterer

Queen Tuesday

Hello and welcome to gaia!

Miloxxie's Kouhai

No Admirer

18,000 Points
  • Team Player 50
  • Married 100
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
Hello there,Welcome to Gaiaonline!
Hopefully,You enjoy your time here! & If you have any question you may ask me.
You can also add me, I wouldn't mind being your buddie.
^ u ^
hello c:
welcome to gaia! ~

Your introduction was very awkward and interesting at the same time! 4laugh

Lonely Sweetheart

8,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Love Machine 150
Queen Tuesday

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff