Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, I'm Tuesday, and I am really bad at introduction threads. 4laugh

I like books, weird stuff, climbing trees, music, playing video games, manatees, movies, cats, and... That's about it.

I'm an avatar website and forum noob. Social interaction, wats dat? I have no idea. So I thought I'd try it! Hello, Gaia, let's be friends.

Generous Kitten

14,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
Queen Tuesday

I like books, weird stuff, climbing trees, music, playing video games, manatees, movies, cats, and... That's about it.

I'm an avatar website and forum noob. Social interaction, wats dat? I have no idea. So I thought I'd try it! Hello, Gaia, let's be friends.

Hello and welcome to gaia.
Happy Valentine's Day

Beloved Fairy

Queen Tuesday

welcome to gaia!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Welcome! c:

yum_burger yum_cupcake

Queen Tuesday

Lonely Lunatic

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Junior 100
Queen Tuesday

Hello, Queen Tuesday, since your new to Gaia, if you ever need help in anything, feel free to ask me. I may not know everything around here, but I know more than a beginner. biggrin and I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Shirtless Fairy

6,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Queen Tuesday

Welcome to Gaia heart

Shy Lunatic

Queen Tuesday

Hello there, Miss Tuesday, and welcome to Gaia. I hope you find your experience here entirely delightful. You sound like a lovely and fascinating person. I have a couple plushie cats and a plushie manatee. Anyway, if you want to, feel free to add me or send a PM my way.

Adorable Fatcat

Welcome to Gaia, and happy V DAY! yum_puddi

Married Fatcat

Queen Tuesday

Welcome! 4laugh

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Welcome to Gaia, Tuesday! Hope you like it here.
Thanks, everybody! Happy V-day to you all.

Man-Lover

8,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Nerd 50
Welcome to Gaiaonline!
I hope you have a greeeeat time!

Friendly Gaian

10,700 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Queen Tuesday

welcome to gaia!

Smitten Admirer

Queen Tuesday

Hello and welcome~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces