Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mozanabi
KissMyOopsx
Guess who's back, guess who's back?

I'm so freaking lame haha.

+100 awesome points to whoever actually remembers that song 8DDD.

Anyways, heeeeey guys It's been so long! I have not been on here since I got banned back in '07. Damn, how long ago was that? Five years? Wow, I feel like an old a**. I wish I could go back in time and stop myself for doing the stupid s**t that got me banned. I swear I was a legit dumbass back then rolleyes . Whatever, it's over and done with, anyway...

I MISSED YOU MY LOVE. heart heart

And wow Gaia has changed soo much like holy s**t.

Shady's back tell a friend rofl Dx!!! ^^

LMFAO!! XD

Beloved Bookworm

Hi welcome back! I don't know you 'cause I'm new but hope you have fun and enjoy yourself~

Beloved Vampire

10,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
KissMyOopsx

Anyways, heeeeey guys It's been so long! I have not been on here since I got banned back in '07. Damn, how long ago was that? Five years? Wow, I feel like an old a**. I wish I could go back in time and stop myself for doing the stupid s**t that got me banned. I swear I was a legit dumbass back then rolleyes . Whatever, it's over and done with, anyway...

Well then.... Welcome back to GaiaOnline KissMyOopsx!
KissMyOopsx
amityami
KissMyOopsx

welcome back then ^-^

you're welcome ^-^
KissMyOopsx

Welcome back! geez don't mess up lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces