Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Gaian

HaineTheStrayDog

Kurama was the voice of reason,Yoko on the other hand seems just like he is.A mischievous fox demon.The some of the boss battles in Dark Souls 2 did me in...I remember fighting "The last giant"and thinking he'd swing his arm to the left.So I ran to the right..He ripped off his arm and smashed me.exe'' I really should have seen that coming.As for Infinite the plot lost me too much so I only attempted a little of it.

♥ But Yoko's tail!! I want his tail it looks like it would be soft! Yeah some of the battles were tough. I haven't finished playing it. I didn't like the last giant. He used his overhead club attack on me too. :c Its never a good day in dark souls. Lol ♥

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
xXxArtificial_PeacexXx
HaineTheStrayDog

Kurama was the voice of reason,Yoko on the other hand seems just like he is.A mischievous fox demon.The some of the boss battles in Dark Souls 2 did me in...I remember fighting "The last giant"and thinking he'd swing his arm to the left.So I ran to the right..He ripped off his arm and smashed me.exe'' I really should have seen that coming.As for Infinite the plot lost me too much so I only attempted a little of it.

♥ But Yoko's tail!! I want his tail it looks like it would be soft! Yeah some of the battles were tough. I haven't finished playing it. I didn't like the last giant. He used his overhead club attack on me too. :c Its never a good day in dark souls. Lol ♥

Lol,Yoko's tail reminds me of Sesshomaru's boa!Though I'm sure neither of them would even allow an ant to touch them.I think they make Dark Souls super hard just to see who can call themselves elite.I haven't met anyone who hasn't died at least once.Some deaths are just so random!You can't space out on a game like that.

Magnetic Werewolf

9,675 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HaineTheStrayDog
darknova1111
HaineTheStrayDog
darknova1111
You're right. It's hard to find those kinds of people here. I usually never enter towns anymore, but I've found some wonderful friends in the heaven forum because they are actually trying to make friends too. If I'm replied to, I will always answer. Count me your friend. smile

It really is..At first I thought I was being a bit hard on myself.But I'm glad the people on the forums are very nice to me.And welcome aboard friend!:3 I'm the stray doggy and I hope you don't mind if I add you.I'm always willing to chat and I'm pretty funny once you get to know me.c:
haha we all have to be hard on ourselves sometimes.
Haha I'm Nova and always glad to have another friend! Feel free to add me. ^_^ I may not always say much, but expect me to be just as funny!

XD yaaaayy!-le adds you-Gosh you people on the forums are gonna make me cry..You guys are all so nice!; O ;
haha thanks. ^_^ we try to be good to everyone. What's the point in being mean after all?

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
darknova1111
HaineTheStrayDog
darknova1111
HaineTheStrayDog
darknova1111
You're right. It's hard to find those kinds of people here. I usually never enter towns anymore, but I've found some wonderful friends in the heaven forum because they are actually trying to make friends too. If I'm replied to, I will always answer. Count me your friend. smile

It really is..At first I thought I was being a bit hard on myself.But I'm glad the people on the forums are very nice to me.And welcome aboard friend!:3 I'm the stray doggy and I hope you don't mind if I add you.I'm always willing to chat and I'm pretty funny once you get to know me.c:
Haha I'm Nova and always glad to have another friend! Feel free to add me. ^_^ I may not always say much, but expect me to be just as funny!

XD yaaaayy!-le adds you-Gosh you people on the forums are gonna make me cry..You guys are all so nice!; O ;
haha thanks. ^_^ we try to be good to everyone. What's the point in being mean after all?

No problem~Too bad most folks dun think like that.< u >''

Fanciulla's Widower

Floppy Member

11,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
HaineTheStrayDog
The site is really fun in terms of collecting items.But I can't afford stuff..The Marketplace is too expensive.I tried other charity forums for help,but I rarely get a reply.I did do some Gcash offers to buy stuff and sell them but it isn't doing too well..Making friends is soooo difficult.And I don't mean people who add you and never speak to you again.I mean actual people you can hangout with and talk to.When I go into town I'm pretty much ignored by most users,and if I say hi I usually get cussed at.No,I don't just pop in and say hello constantly.But on some occasions I approach someone who "seems" nice and I get yelled at.The folks on the forums are waaaayyy more polite than the folks in town.So far I've only met a few nice folks in zOMG! and in the forums.Who were willing to do quests with me and hangout with me.I just would like to make some friends.Not people who like me because my avi looks "amazing" or "expensive".For recently I'm seeing this a lot in towns.I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining..Because I do enjoy playing on this site.While I know not everyone MUST be friendly,it would just be nice to meet some more friendly faces.I'm sorry for the rant.
kay

Lonely Gaian

HaineTheStrayDog
xXxArtificial_PeacexXx
HaineTheStrayDog

Lol,Yoko's tail reminds me of Sesshomaru's boa!Though I'm sure neither of them would even allow an ant to touch them.I think they make Dark Souls super hard just to see who can call themselves elite.I haven't met anyone who hasn't died at least once.Some deaths are just so random!You can't space out on a game like that.

♥ I want that too!! Whats up with demon with silver/white hair having nice fluffy things?! I agree they can be random! ♥

Magnetic Werewolf

9,675 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HaineTheStrayDog
darknova1111
HaineTheStrayDog
darknova1111
HaineTheStrayDog
darknova1111

haha yeah. ah well. We can leave them to mope around. all they want. Haha reminds me of a video I just saw on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
xXxArtificial_PeacexXx
HaineTheStrayDog
xXxArtificial_PeacexXx
HaineTheStrayDog

♥ I want that too!! Whats up with demon with silver/white hair having nice fluffy things?! I agree they can be random! ♥

XD Maybe their hair reminds them of cotton type items?I'll admit Inuyasha has some fluffy looking hair and ears.I'd love to touch them >w<~ I also like playing Resident Evil but the newer ones kinda confuse me.

Lonely Gaian

I have to disappear for a little bit but I'll be back.

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
darknova1111
HaineTheStrayDog
darknova1111
HaineTheStrayDog
darknova1111

haha yeah. ah well. We can leave them to mope around. all they want. Haha reminds me of a video I just saw on youtube.
]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk

"I vomited three times in protest."I don't know why but that part just made my day.X'DDD

Magnetic Werewolf

9,675 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
HaineTheStrayDog
darknova1111
HaineTheStrayDog
darknova1111
HaineTheStrayDog
darknova1111

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKffm2uI4dk

"I vomited three times in protest."I don't know why but that part just made my day.X'DDDHaha it was great. Glad it did. I love to look up random movies there. They are just ridiculous sometimes.

Ribbert9's Husband

Friendly Puppy

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
xXxArtificial_PeacexXx
I have to disappear for a little bit but I'll be back.

Okay Take care~It was a pleasure speaking with you.:3

Destitute Wench

HaineTheStrayDog
The site is really fun in terms of collecting items.But I can't afford stuff..The Marketplace is too expensive.I tried other charity forums for help,but I rarely get a reply.I did do some Gcash offers to buy stuff and sell them but it isn't doing too well..Making friends is soooo difficult.And I don't mean people who add you and never speak to you again.I mean actual people you can hangout with and talk to.When I go into town I'm pretty much ignored by most users,and if I say hi I usually get cussed at.No,I don't just pop in and say hello constantly.But on some occasions I approach someone who "seems" nice and I get yelled at.The folks on the forums are waaaayyy more polite than the folks in town.So far I've only met a few nice folks in zOMG! and in the forums.Who were willing to do quests with me and hangout with me.I just would like to make some friends.Not people who like me because my avi looks "amazing" or "expensive".For recently I'm seeing this a lot in towns.I hope I don't sound like I'm complaining..Because I do enjoy playing on this site.While I know not everyone MUST be friendly,it would just be nice to meet some more friendly faces.I'm sorry for the rant.

Aw!! I hang out in the forums. The achievement forum is the most fun. zOMG has changed so much. When I first started playing it ( back in 2009 ) I made tons of friends. Now, it is a wasteland. Unfortunately, my zOMG friends have either quit Gaia or don't play zOMG anymore. Keep on trying.

Wheezing Fatcat

HaineTheStrayDog

Uh. Welcome to gaia?

17 Hearts's Fav

Shoujo Phantom

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
HaineTheStrayDog

welcome to gaia, hope you enjoy it here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces