Welcome to Gaia! ::

pm me and ill pm u back
Gaia is not a dating agency.

Please will you read this sticky Welcome to Gaia! Rules & Guidelines [~*READ NOW*~] which explains what welcome to gaia is and is not for. Please contact a mod and have this thread moved to its more appropriate location. Please will all users stop posting on this thread until it has been moved. You can get into trouble for continuing along with the creator of this thread.

Gaia is a PG-13 forum, and you will be reported
Hi there!! heart I'll B your friend.
franko21

Please will you read this sticky Welcome to Gaia! Rules & Guidelines [~*READ NOW*~] which explains what welcome to gaia is and is not for. Please contact a mod and have this thread moved to its more appropriate location. Please will all users stop posting on this thread until it has been moved. You can get into trouble for continuing along with the creator of this thread.

For ******** sake...he's new! LAY OFF!!!
i wont b ur gf but ill b ur friend
heyy HikariFriend wanna go out
DareDevilDD
franko21

i agrea
DareDevilDD
franko21

And you obviously aren't - yet your are cursing knowing this is a PG-13 site? You are reported.
hahahaha... let me know if u have any luck with that girlyfriend business... have fun on here... hit me back later beans..... and no i am not calling u beans... its just something i say... later beans
hey everybody im new so plz talk to me
BlissForever
DareDevilDD
franko21

And you obviously aren't - yet your are cursing knowing this is a PG-13 site? You are reported.

OMG I am so scred... xd
DareDevilDD

OMG I am so scred... xd

stare you should be - you need to lay off people. That person is telling the truth - new or not you should follow rules. And learn how to spell
DareDevilDD
franko21

Yes!! Be nice to the newbies!! Its not their fault they dont know the rules yet! Give em time!!!
lmao poor kid had his thread ovverrun by quotes and bitching... I'll be your friend ^^
BlissForever
DareDevilDD

OMG I am so scred... xd

stare you should be - you need to lay off people. That person is telling the truth - new or not you should follow rules. And learn how to spell

He'd probably know the rules if he were here long enough to learn them! Lay off!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff