Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hello, Gaia! I'm Heather, and I've been a new member of the site for about a week now. I've heard lots of different things about GaiaOnline and decided I wanted to check it out for myself! So far, what I've found is an adorable and slightly crazy experience that I'm really starting to enjoy (you know, now that I'm sort of starting to figure it out).

When I'm not derping around on the internet, I'm probably RPing, playing video games, or watching an awesome horror movie (or, you know, at work fixing computers).

It's really awesome to meet all of you!
Welcome to the site! I am glad you are enjoying it. smile heart

Well, we are all a little crazy, yeah? hehe

2,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
LOL I think it might be a requirement for tolerating so MUCH of the internet all at once >.>

Seeker

can make the shot
Hello, Gaia! I'm Heather, and I've been a new member of the site for about a week now. I've heard lots of different things about GaiaOnline and decided I wanted to check it out for myself! So far, what I've found is an adorable and slightly crazy experience that I'm really starting to enjoy (you know, now that I'm sort of starting to figure it out).

When I'm not derping around on the internet, I'm probably RPing, playing video games, or watching an awesome horror movie (or, you know, at work fixing computers).

Welcome to Gaia, I hope you enojy your stay.
Please feel free to add me and/or PM me if you have any questions ^^.

2,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lxImmortalxl
Welcome to Gaia, I hope you enojy your stay.
Please feel free to add me and/or PM me if you have any questions ^^.

Thanks! I think I'm going to like it here. /adds

Hygienic Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
can make the shot

Welcome to gaia heather!♥
can make the shot

heya welcome to gaia heather~<3 im alex and i just joined too!

2,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thanks! It's really nice to meet you both! Could I add you guys?
Hello and Welcome
Welcome to Gaia c:

Sparkly Fatcat

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Welcome to Gaia yum_puddi

Eloquent Conventioneer

8,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
can make the shot

Welcome Heather! I love video games and horror movies too heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas