Welcome to Gaia! ::

i just feel like starting all over aging with just a new account even though ihas so many over the years but now i do not remember the names/pass of them anyway am just going to use this new aging and my old one that is just about it
-ahem-
anyway my name is Holly 20 years old and i loves Werewolf's and anime My most fav anime is the Precure of all it seasons they made that is much about it ohs i plays the sims 3 alot

so please feel free to adds me i loves a good chat when am bored alot when i has noting to do

Dapper Entrepreneur

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Robotic lycanthrope
i just feel like starting all over aging with just a new account even though ihas so many over the years but now i do not remember the names/pass of them anyway am just going to use this new aging and my old one that is just about it
-ahem-
anyway my name is Holly 20 years old and i loves Werewolf's and anime My most fav anime is the Precure of all it seasons they made that is much about it ohs i plays the sims 3 alot

so please feel free to adds me i loves a good chat when am bored alot when i has noting to do

Welcome again XD need a hand feel free to ask.

Lonely Phantom

Welcome to Gaia wink
DigiGurl_Rin
Welcome to Gaia wink

thanks
Kitty Hellion
Robotic lycanthrope
-ahem-

Welcome again XD need a hand feel free to ask.

nah i think am good sense i has been here for sense 06
Welcome to Gaia!

Business Businessman

welcome back :3
Sir Hao
welcome back :3

thanks
Le Sundae
Welcome to Gaia!

thanks

Versatile Seeker

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Robotic lycanthrope
-ahem-

Well, welcome back! How many accounts have you had?

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Robotic lycanthrope
-ahem-

Welcome back.

Distinct Perfectionist

Welcome back~ 3nodding
Froz3n_stas1s
Robotic lycanthrope
-ahem-

Well, welcome back! How many accounts have you had?

Thanks ...
that i do not really remember how many that i had
welcome back, you may add me if you want as a friend. hope you enjoy your return.
Same here! This is a new account for me too, but I've been using Gaia since '05.

Welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces