Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Raider

Hello every one I just joined last night and so far I really like it here still getting the hang of forum rp but seems fun so far smile Just need a good way to earn money what should I do?
interesting
Linfac
Hello every one I just joined last night and so far I really like it here still getting the hang of forum rp but seems fun so far smile Just need a good way to earn money what should I do?
go in shores and flip throw dont back out in less it acts funny get a tradeing pass and trade things or ask people for gold plus dont buy any thing till u have 700 gold
Kenshin Greenwood
interesting
did you say u were goffy in one chat room
get a journal !!! it gives you money!!!
bloody charms
how do you get a journal

Liberal Raider

richardsama15
Linfac
go in shores and flip throw dont back out in less it acts funny get a tradeing pass and trade things or ask people for gold plus dont buy any thing till u have 700 gold

I already have a fishing rod and tried some bait but otherwise nothing and saving sounds good, how do I get a trading pass though?

Liberal Raider

richardsama15
bloody charms
how do you get a journal

I was just doing that actually you have to go to your profile to start to set it up
dont fish for awhile ull just waste ure money!! and post alot... ive made over 3000 gold this way in the past 3 days

Liberal Raider

LittleG
dont fish for awhile ull just waste ure money!! and post alot... ive made over 3000 gold this way in the past 3 days

nods that's what I figured after fishing already lol, btw nice wings

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces