Welcome to Gaia! ::

AHHH I'M GETTING OVERWHELMED gonk !!! This place is so huge and confusing..... crying .
Welcome to Gaia.

This place isn't all too confusing, really. You just need to read the Stickies and get used to things. whee
Um.......sorry about that. But welcome anyways sweatdrop whee

Intellectual Elocutionist

12,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
here's a hint: instead of trying to understand it all at once on your own, read the stickies. they provide basic information on the forums and the rest of the site. From there you will be able to slectively choose where to explore further. Welocme to Gaia and good luck!
I'm so confused...and the faq's only help so much....and all the message boxes and pictures are so confusing........this is even more difficult than a MMORPG.......and why do i keep getting 404's?
Robo-Chocobo
AHHH I'M GETTING OVERWHELMED gonk !!! This place is so huge and confusing..... crying .

Welcome to Gaia! heart If there's anything I can do to make your stay more enjoyable, don't hestitate to ask!

It sounds like your just trying to take too much in at once. I never read any of the stickies, but I was fortunate to find someone who answered the questions I had. If you have questions, don't hesitate to PM me. I'll answer them the best I can.

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
Gaia is still in Alpha Testing, so it's prone to having bugs.

There are alot of stickies, and some of them are rather long, so you might want to just start with the FAQ.
thank you all. crying i'm so...happy crying

one last noob question....after I post....I have to manually re enter the topic thread.....why doesnt it just auto redirect?

8,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
You mean that screen that comes up that gives you the link back to the forum? It should redirect you back to your thread if you wait a moment, but alot of the time you just get a message saying that the topic you are trying to access is currently being archived. If that happens, you should just be able to hit back on your browser two or three times to get back to your thread, and then refresh the page and you should be set. Just don't refresh when the message is being posted, because that will send your message multiple times.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff